The Ranch

Zman

PR Addict
Way to go! Mitchy with an inspiring ride !

Crappy start – put his head down and started passing his way toward the front

Awesome!!!
Thanks Sharc.. Sitting 6th going into Moto 3....

Bike is clean.. Yep new clutch going in for good measure for Moto 3

Reactions: 508

john lilly

PR Addict
Lilly, Knox & weasel take the sniveling somewhere else -

This is a post about racers - And folks that have accomplished something they wanted to do.

You three are pathetic.
Go away -

While, I sent you a personal message so that we don't waste this thread on dribble, you have chosen not to reach out to me to have an adult discussion. So, please share with me what I said that was so wrong. I only shared my opinion and agreed with some factual statistics. I'm sorry you don't agree with me but I obviously hit a nerve with you and some "short coming" in your life, that's something you will have to fix. You are probably some 50 year old loser who never really did much with your life outside of mx and even that, was probably, dismal. So, keep being a cool dude and talking like your 16 years old (pimp, stoked etc..cool guy) and probably living that way too and I will take a more responsible path as a grown adult man. Remember, you came out of left field with uncalled for comments about people that you don't even know (real mature) and didn't respond to my text so I kind of understand the kind of person you are. Keep being cool, your probably the coolest dude in the group of 16 year old mx'er you hang out with.

As far as, you saying what the thread is about, I would say that is subject to interpretation. I don't know of any thread on here that sticks to the thread 100% of the time so, I would say being a social forum we can talk about whatever we wish as long as it has something to do with the thread. But thanks Mr. Policeman of all threads, I'll check with you next time. Have a nice day, loser!!!!

Oh, by the way the only thing "pathetic" is you jumping into a conversation that you had nothing to do with.

Last edited:

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
While, I sent you a personal message so that we don't waste this thread on dribble, you have chosen not to reach out to me to have an adult discussion. So, please share with me what I said that was so wrong. I only shared my opinion and agreed with some factual statistics. I'm sorry you don't agree with me but I obviously hit a nerve with you and some "short coming" in your life, that's something you will have to fix. You are probably some 50 year old loser who never really did much with your life outside of mx and even that, was probably, dismal. So, keep being a cool dude and talking like your 16 years old (pimp, stoked etc..cool guy) and probably living that way too and I will take a more responsible path as a grown adult man. Remember, you came out of left field with uncalled for comments about people that you don't even know (real mature) and didn't respond to my text so I kind of understand the kind of person you are. Keep being cool, your probably the coolest dude in the group of 16 year old mx'er you hang out with.

As far as you saying what the thread is about, I would say that is subject to interpretation. I don't know of any thread on here that sticks to the thread 100% of the time so, I would say being a social forum we can talk about whatever we wish as long as it has something to do with the thread. But thanks Mr. Policeman of all threads, I'll check with you next time. Have a nice day, loser!!!!

Oh, by the way the only thing "pathetic" is you jumping into a conversation that you had nothing to do with.

More sniveling ?

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Wagner & Bostard are tied in +45 too.

I remember reading about Bostard when I was a teen.

The way it looks Evener & Jones both still have a good shot at a top 10 in +45.

BooYah !!! That’s for you Lilly -

They’ve cut the moto length back in effort to make up some lost time.

"A" classes stay the same length as originally planned

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
In +50 Bidlack holds 7th through the race – Nice!

Evener with a great charge from a midpack start into 9th!!! Wow!

Gary keeping consistent lap times to pick off some positions every lap..

Good stuff guys !!

jfalat

PR Addict
Wagner & Bostard are tied in +45 too.

I remember reading about Bostard when I was a teen.

The way it looks Evener & Jones both still have a good shot at a top 10 in +45.

BooYah !!! That’s for you Lilly -

They’ve cut the moto length back in effort to make up some lost time.

"A" classes stay the same length as originally planned
the ohio boys are on the gas.... is Jones still riding his 2strokes

owndjoo

PR Member
Mercer was up to 5th in 30+ right behind 3rd and 4th before a tip over in the last turn.... Finished 13th in Moto 2. He's sitting 11th overall going into Saturday! Another Ohio boy reppin it at the Ranch.

MX_Implements

PR Addict
Mercer was up to 5th in 30+ right behind 3rd and 4th before a tip over in the last turn.... Finished 13th in Moto 2. He's sitting 11th overall going into Saturday! Another Ohio boy reppin it at the Ranch.

Just curious , were you watching this moto?
The lap chart says differently. Not trying to be a dick.
I think he has the speed for top 10 or maybe a top 5.

owndjoo

PR Member
The guy that won is on way different level than the rest of the class.
Yea, dude is on another level. Says he's gonna go out to Unadilla for the Pro Nat's... Funny thing is the some in the 250B class were lapping faster than he was! Crazy

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Heat Advisory issued August 05 at 3:34AM CDT until August 05 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS

NashvilleDickson; Hickman; Houston; Humphreys; Lawrence; Lewis; Montgomery; Perry; Stewart; Wayne...

A HOT AND HUMID DAY IN MID TENNESSEE....TEMPERATURES WILL WARM WELL INTO THE 90S TODAY. HUMIDITY LEVELSWILL ALSO BE HIGH. THIS COMBINATION OF HEAT AND HUMIDITY WILLPUSH HEAT INDEX VALUES OVER 105 DEGREES FOR MANY AREAS WEST OFINTERSTATE 65....HEAT ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 7 PM CDT THISEVENING...THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN NASHVILLE HAS ISSUED A HEATADVISORY...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 7 PM CDT THISEVENING.* TEMPERATURE...AIR TEMPERATURES WILL REACH THE MID 90S. THECOMBINATION OF HEAT AND HUMIDITY WILL CREATE HEAT INDEX VALUESOF 105 TO 108 FOR MANY LOCATIONS WEST OF I-65..* IMPACTS...PROLONGED EXPOSURE OUTSIDE MAY CAUSE HEAT RELATEDILLNESSES SUCH AS HEAT EXHAUSTION OR HEAT STROKE.HEAT AND HUMIDITY WILL COMBINE TO CREATE A SITUATION IN WHICHHEAT ILLNESSES ARE POSSIBLE. DRINK PLENTY OF FLUIDS...STAY INAIR-CONDITIONED SPACES WHEN POSSIBLE...STAY OUT OF THE SUN...ANDCHECK ON RELATIVES AND NEIGHBORS.TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTIONS...IF YOU WORK OR SPEND TIME OUTSIDE. WHENPOSSIBLE...RESCHEDULE STRENUOUS ACTIVITIES TO EARLY MORNING OREVENING. KNOW THE SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF HEAT EXHAUSTION AND HEATSTROKE. WEAR LIGHT WEIGHT AND LOOSE FITTING CLOTHING WHEN POSSIBLEAND DRINK PLENTY OF WATER.

Good luck today guys - be smart!!!
We're watching and pulling for ya!!