The Ranch

saplakc

PR Addict
I am not sure that any of this is really amateur any more. Since when is a kid being home schooled and living at a training facility any representation of an amateur sport??? Within 5 years this sport will be nothing but kids that live at training facilities or wealthy families will be the only ones that will be able to go and compete at Loretta's.
My son still wants to try next year but I'm really not that interested in pursuing this road. But, I am sure I will be suckered in.:eek:

John. The beer at the track is still cold. And riding is still fun.......:)

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

john lilly

PR Addict
John. The beer at the track is still cold. And riding is still fun.......:)

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app
And you hit it on the head, totally true,if it wasn't for that and the good people we have met along the way we might have checked out, already.

john lilly

PR Addict
COTPWaRWoAAH5nT.jpg

I would imagine it's way lower than 1% that make it in MX.
I would guarantee that to make it as a top 40 rider in Mx is even less of a chance not to mention probably only about 20 riders max, ever make the bottom end money of a professional football player. And their is no guaranteed lifetime retirement money, for a pro Mx racer.

Zman

PR Addict
Monsoon rain again to start Thursday.. Been raining hard since 5:30a.. So last 2 hours solid and we are sitting in a big rain blob...

Moto 4 of today is on our 65cc...

Just getting up so I am guessing we are on a delay

Stage Coach hill is gonna be the only safe haven in the place

Geez.. Another mud Moto.. I can say in last 6 years I have been here.. This by far has the title for being the muddiest

Bass 67

PR Member
Mud races are no fun. Especially when the parent/mechanic has to take care of the bike afterwards. Good luck today Mitchy! We are rooting for you!

Team MMR

PR Addict
They made mention that the track was rolled in and throughout the day it will just get worse so they are putting 65s out first 2 motos for best possible track conditions.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Thanks for the updates Tom !
Yep, now it's getting a bit soaked in ....

Then - add in the sun once the front passes and today is going to be a real test - !
Good luck guys!!

MX_Implements

PR Addict
Lilly, Knox & weasel take the sniveling somewhere else -

This is a post about racers - And folks that have accomplished something they wanted to do.

You three are pathetic.
Go away -

I'm not not sure what part of my post was sniveling since it's a simple fact about the sport.

What's more pathetic is a 50 something year old man running his mouth every chance he gets when someone post something he doesn't agree with....

Tom

PR Elite
Robbie Reynardstill my hero. Doesn't ride much all summer, buys a yz125 off Craigslist for $1500 and starts dead last in an absolute mud bog. He won by a mile.
13895401_1160430087311760_418364863830304526_n.jpg