2 Stoke race?

I like this class structure.
It allows everyone to race multiple classes as well as just allows people to run 1 class.

Don't over think it mx099. You're always the one wanting good race days. But apparently doing the same thing doesn't make you happy, so...... step outside of your comfort zone hombre. Or I'm sure there's a killer race in New York that day.

It allows everyone to race multiple classes as well as just allows people to run 1 class.

Don't over think it mx099. You're always the one wanting good race days. But apparently doing the same thing doesn't make you happy, so...... step outside of your comfort zone hombre. Or I'm sure there's a killer race in New York that day.

How is a 5 class long motos not out of the box? Your ass couldn't run more than 2 hard 20 or 25 minute motos in one day. Your GeorgiePorgie not KR94.
If there is a race in NY that day Your probably right, that's where I'll be. Along with some Ohio friends who actually race and don't just message board about it.

125 All star (100cc-151cc)
250 All star (124cc-301cc)
Schoolboy (105-124cc) age 12-19
Schoolboy Plus (125cc-150cc) Age 20-29
Schoolboys same gate drop
Vets 25+|Vets B/C Same gate drop.
Youth unlimited (65cc-105cc)

8 classes.6 gate drops.

Someone come up with a timed schedule. First not drops at 10:00 AM. SECOND 10:15 etc....

Jeez you must work for the AMA not allowing 250 2 stroke in any classes except vet.

Unless you schoolboy plus is supposed to be 125-250??

We have our next OMA race September 11. What about just no practicing on the Saturday and racing the 2 stroke then? Won't be running on top of another track then

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

MX 213 has a Faircross race that night, but it could still work. I like the idea of a Saturday race.

How is a 5 class long motos not out of the box? Your ass couldn't run more than 2 hard 20 or 25 minute motos in one day. Your GeorgiePorgie not KR94.
If there is a race in NY that day Your probably right, that's where I'll be. Along with some Ohio friends who actually race and don't just message board about it.

Coming from the guy that leaves one track it's too muddy. To go to another. My hour meter goes up by 1.0 increments when I ride. Not 0.1 like you ! All in good fun now mx099. ;) You're truck is showroom clean, do you call penndot and odot and bitch about dirt roads or construction zones getting iT dirty ?

I'll run 3 classes on the same bike and then ride my road bike in a 15 mile loop after that race. If...that structure or a similar one is used.

You guarantee you will be there. And we race the same classes. And I'll provide you a road bike to complete the loop. After we are done I'll buy you a case of beer.

Are there any major hilly ass routes near 62 I can route out !?!

Last edited:
Coming from the guy that leaves one track it's too muddy. To go to another. My hour meter goes up by 1.0 increments when I ride. Not 0.1 like you ! All in good fun now mx099. ;) You're truck is showroom clean, do you call penndot and odot and bitch about dirt roads or construction zones getting iT dirty ?

I'll run 3 classes on the same bike and then ride my road bike in a 15 mile loop after that race. If...that structure or a similar one is used.

You guarantee you will be there. And we race the same classes. And I'll provide you a road bike to complete the loop. After we are done I'll buy you a case of beer.

Are there any major hilly ass routes near 62 I can route out !?!

When your 52 and been there and done that, give me a call. I have a road bike, I don't drink.
You talk like a man with a paper ass hole. Go to Vet Fest or Area 51 this year and run 3 classes I'll be impressed.
Or just stay home and impress everyone on Pit Racer.

I think this is a great idea! Love me some two stroke action! The weekend of the 17th works for me. The 10th-11th is a drill weekend for me.

I think this is a great idea! Love me some two stroke action! The weekend of the 17th works for me. The 10th-11th is a drill weekend for me.
I'm just thinking September 11 is our Oma race so there shouldn't be any conflict with another Oma race.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

index.php

AMA Pro am weekend at East Fork with 1st place winners getting a coveted armored shield like the one shown.

Back