It makes sense to me now.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Check out this gem of a Wall Street journal article.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wsj....ike-groups-to-a-halt-1471167001?client=safari

Mr. Burden aka the "founder" of the wild out wheelie boyz.

"Mr. Burden thinks the solution is to build urban tracks, a goal the American Motorcyclist Association supports. Though efforts for a Baltimore track have fizzled so far, the association’s Steve Salisbury said he is involved in efforts to build one in Philadelphia. His group’s aim is to promote the motorcycle-riding lifestyle and protect its future. “Every time these guys are on the six o’clock news bouncing off police cars, it’s doing neither,” Mr. Salisbury said."

Mayor Frank Jackson is looking to put his name on the political map by building the first inner city track.

Funny how he AMA supports this. For what? More memberships!!!?!? Pahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hang on let me go puke in my mouth. Already did. I gotta go brush my teeth.

If the AMA is going to support it then why not take one of the existing tracks in the area and convert it to section 8 MX? I mean, why not? This would then help sustain a current AMA member / charter club. Put trailer hitches on city buses and give the "rider" vouchers for free admission. Then, after a year and when the program falls on its face, they have already assisted a location that will still be accessible to the rest of the AMA members.
But they will not do that. They want to dump a bunch of money into a neighborhood that no one will come back to. You know, because that model has worked so good with other businesses / parks

OK you 3:eek:. Didn't you learn your lesson on this topic last time? This thread will be gone before dinner.

This doesn't sound like something the AMA would support.

It's not the topic that's the problem. I'm pretty sure I could start a thread on puppies and 10 pages later somebody will be kicking somebody's puppy. I have the solutions. Georgie, you need to run for office and fix the crime problem in Cleveland better or just move (and buy bike insurance). Knox, you need to apply for a job at the AMA and run it better, or stop taking your kid to AMA events. Mike, you need to open your own track, buy the dozers and tractors and hire all the people and start prepping it on Thursday for a Saturday practice and just run practice much better than the guy who's doing it the best out of like 35 tracks here in Ohio.

tumblr_o15mk7rjLN1rc7zl1o2_400.gif

I'm not PC enough to work there. Already applied and never even got a response. Guess they have heard of me.

Driving home from work tonight. Just got paid today. Looking particularly close at that Cleveland tax line. Vomit.
image.png

Oh hey guys! What's up....which one of you brothers is the next James Stewart?!
East 55th and Carnegie. s**t doesn't stop. No license, registration, insurance and my taxes go up. Clasp*clasp*clasp*clasp. I love libtard Cleveland!

When you can't even drive home from work consistently without being reminded a bunch of s**t heads are allowed to rob, cheat and steal and get away with it.....

Rob. Cheat. Steal. Or were the lyrics kill cheat steal? Lie cheat steal? I can't remember. Poor them. Poor them. Can't get the right shakes in life! To me they've got it made! They get all the shakes.

Anyone that "sold" a bike to an inner city buyer only to get their truck windows shot out or have your bike stolen, there may be a chance it's ridin' dirty with that group.

I want to add so many more comments, but will refrain.

@GeorgiePorgie - sometimes you have to serve to miss a squirrel in your lane you know!

Driving home from work tonight. Just got paid today. Looking particularly close at that Cleveland tax line. Vomit.
View attachment 53127
Oh hey guys! What's up....which one of you brothers is the next James Stewart?!
East 55th and Carnegie. s**t doesn't stop. No license, registration, insurance and my taxes go up. Clasp*clasp*clasp*clasp. I love libtard Cleveland!

When you can't even drive home from work consistently without being reminded a bunch of s**t heads are allowed to rob, cheat and steal and get away with it.....

Rob. Cheat. Steal. Or were the lyrics kill cheat steal? Lie cheat steal? I can't remember. Poor them. Poor them. Can't get the right shakes in life! To me they've got it made! They get all the shakes.
Georgie
Did any of those guys have AMA swag on?

Look how sad it is, they have to resort to riding on the city streets because no one gave them a motocross track to ride around on. Poor guys, if only someone would take $2 million and build them a place they could ride. That would change society, that's the light at the end of the tunnel. Let the people who work in Cleveland hike up their skirts and give a little more in taxes to provide a safer environment for these guys to ride. Oh, and don't bother lubing up, the system doesn't mind a little chafing. Meanwhile, I'll keep hunting for jobs so I can afford to scrape up enough cash to buy a quart of oil so I can maintain my bike and pay to go ride at a track. (I have no issue paying to ride at local tracks and will continue to support my local track owners. I just think it's unfair that they get to do it for free on a professionally build track, essentially rewarding them for "not being able to work" but that's neither here nor there)

Now, I believe the people that need help, should get it. The people who don't and abuse the system should NOT be rewarded by donating taxpayers dollars so they can go out and have recriational activities provided to them that cost thousands of dollars for normal people to participate in per year. Give them a free fitness center, a swimming pool, or even a new park where they can have some sort of fun at little cost. When I can't afford to ride, I go hiking, costs me gas money and a couple bottles of water if I forget to bring my own.

On the bright side, none of these guys know how to ride on a track. The city may see it this way, along with the other government agencies, more people getting hurt, more money in medical bills. In reality, none of them can afford a bike, probably don't have health insurance, and will probably never pay for the medical treament they recieve at the great hospitals Cleveland has to offer. Meanwhile, I'm still paying off my broken leg from two years ago, and I had outstanding benefits when that happened. Oh, and if there are extra charges, don't mind them, they are just to make up for the guys who will never pay theirs. Always the dreaded hidden fees.

As I do see from the outsiders point of view this being a positive thing going on, in the end, it's just more of the same. Damn the middle class and the poeple paying their bills. They are okay living paycheck to paycheck. Invest $2 million into a RECREATION for people that can't afford it in the first place.

Those damn potholes.

End Rant.

Boy, that escalated quickly. My appologies if this changed the topic of the forum, it just got me thinking about current affairs.

Back