It makes sense to me now.

I hope they build this 2 million dollar facility. It turns out to be the cats ass and none of you f*ckers are allowed in. God damn haters....everywhere.... give it a f*cking break already. (We know, you don't like them).

Im sure you guys are soooooooooo much better than everyone of these kids riding dirtbikes on the street. I'd rather them ride around downtown Cleveland on my stolen dirt bike than mug a women for her purse or shoot up a store for the cash in the drawer.

PLEASE ride around downtown Canton so I can join in on the fun! I'd love to start a wheelie boys Plain Township but everyone around me is a puss and not "hard" enough. Go Thugs!!

Here's an idea, you don't like paying Cleveland taxes. FIND ANOTHER JOB!

Mr Porgie has a real problem and yes it deeper than you think. Get my music references right I worked hard to offend you.

I hope they build this 2 million dollar facility. It turns out to be the cats ass and none of you f*ckers are allowed in. God damn haters....everywhere.... give it a f*cking break already. (We know, you don't like them).

Im sure you guys are soooooooooo much better than everyone of these kids riding dirtbikes on the street. I'd rather them ride around downtown Cleveland on my stolen dirt bike than mug a women for her purse or shoot up a store for the cash in the drawer.

PLEASE ride around downtown Canton so I can join in on the fun! I'd love to start a wheelie boys Plain Township but everyone around me is a puss and not "hard" enough. Go Thugs!!

I can't tell.... but I hope you are kidding! If those Thugs were out trying to ride on a track (which they wouldn't ) I wouldn't want to be out there! You may want to go up to Cleveland one day and witness what these punks are doing. Lawless punks! Also, if you tried to ride like that around town with your buddy's I guarantee you guys would be cited and bikes would be impounded. Anyway....hope you were kidding. Love ya buddy...hope to ride with ya soon.

Again today. Bike just ran a red light with a girl I'm carpooling with. We almost hit the guy. This is effing madness.

Since you brought it up while there may be some kids under 18 riding on bikes they, or probably the older ones, stole or obtained by some ill means for them but I will not come off the point that the majority of these people are adults. By ill means I am talking about exactly what you claim it will keep them from doing. How else are they buying a bike? Where are they getting the money? It just isn't logical to me that money was earned and saved in the purchase of most of those bikes. Do some have a cool uncle or grandpa that works their butt off at a real job and buys one for one of them? I bet so but it is not the majority.

Not a secret either that there is plenty of money being generated with the epidemic that is called heroin and from what I hear it originates from the inner city and gets sold, for a nice profit, in towns like yours and mine. Probably a few bikes baking a wheelie on that cash I would think.

This whole issue just spells trouble on just about every level and to think there are people with authority talking about doing it is a joke.

Mr Porgie has a real problem and yes it deeper than you think. Get my music references right I worked hard to offend you.

Don't be deletin posts If ya don't want me seeing them 52 year old cooili braheim papa. (Probably messed that quote up too, sorry )

Someone kick a puppy please.

I'm laughing. They're still mugging women. And shootin'. Just got a better getaway vehicle hombre.

Start a wheelie club. It's the bees knees. Screw it let's all do it. I'm sure we can find some beaters to ride, I can't steal one, conscience issues you know.

Im sure you are laughing and I know people won't agree with my thoughts and im not kidding. If this will create an opportunity for a kid/adult to get into moto and turn his life around then im a 100% for it. But why would that be a thought in anyone's head these days.

upload_2016-8-19_22-0-44.png

Affirmative action is the policy of favoring members of a disadvantaged group who currently suffer or historically have suffered from discrimination within a culture (or subculture). Often, these people are disadvantaged for historical reasons, such as oppression or slavery.

I agree with the Schaffernocker, if these disavantaged souls have no where to ride stolen bikes, or just can't seem to abide by the laws like everybody else does, then build them their own Dirtbike Mecca!!! Really?

As I posted earlier, when kids were getting beaten and robbed for $200 Michael Jordan sneakers, imagine what introducing dirtbikes, tricked out dirtbikes from people that bought them with their hard earned money will bring. Just asking to have things stolen or worse.

If the disadvantaged finish (attend) school like everybody else, then they can find employment (since Affirmative Action has already supplied them with a headstart in education/employment). If they find employment they can buy their own bikes, parts, vehicles to transport them and then they can support all the tracks that already exist.

Because somebody can't stop breaking the law, you reward them with their own track?? and sprinkle in freebies?? (gas, parts, medical insurance---that's a huge sticking point!!!!!!! Taking care of somebody who has health issues is one thing).

I went though all those comments also. Hahahaha
And some on here got upset about what we posted. The non racing public is 100% more brutal.

i dont understand how anyone can even remotely stick up for these people and think that anything good comes out of anything they are doing.

open your eyes...

these arent 10 yr old kids doing this.. these are grown ass men that should be working jobs supporting their 3 kids from 3 moms. nope they are stealing bikes robbing places and riding dirty on the streets.

a inner city motocross track isnt going to change s**t, other than maybe some of the young kids going damn, i guess i need to learn how to steal a bike now too. and probably making the situation worse.

yall need jesus

Back