O.I.R. for rent ?

Hello, this is Chris Mosher son of Bob Mosher owner of Ohio International Raceway. The track as you all know is in bad shape. My father is ill and as a family we do not have the time or resources to run the track. So before we decide to close it for good, we are asking if anyone has interest in running O.I.R. Please don't turn this into a BASH FEST! If you do I will pull this down and close it a.s.a.p.! Not being rude we are under a lot of stress and I don't need the B.S. ! With that being said if anyone wants to give it a shot please call me 330-671-0325. I'm putting this out there for you the racers instead of closing it for good without letting the racing public know. Again please don't make this a mess. If you loved this track and want it to open again, I'm here call me. If not it's done next fall and that's it. At least I let you all know what we were doing. Thank you everyone for all the years you came out. Thanks for supporting all who have run the track over the years. Thanks to everyone who made it possible and kept it here so long. Thanks for your time and be safe. Chris Mosher

It's a sad day when any track closes. Our well wishes to your father and your family.

Sincerely,
WNYRacing

I hope everything works out well for you and your family. I commend you for making the effort to try and keep it going. Good luck.

Kevin

So crazy to see this post. Best of luck to you guys. Thank you for all the years of being open and giving us a place to race and ride.

Really wish someone could make this work. My home track. Pass it every day.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Thanks to nick and Chet for keeping oir running the past few years. This track is my favorite track in northeast Ohio. I hope someone can work something out to keep it going.

This track would be perfect for me to ride at, I'm going to school in Kent and I don't have anywhere to practice. Hope something works out.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Somebody make it a club and get enough people to pay the dues that equal the lease amount ....just sayin

The lease isnt expensive at all. Its chump change. Chris wants the place taken care of very well. A club could work if you can afford all the supporting equipment. Ask JO or Jason what all that equipment costs. Your going to have 50-60K wrapped up easily, probably more. Then you have to ensure someone is mowing the entire property each week along with weed eating.

On top of all that you need to remember you can not ride a motorcycle on the property any other time than every other sunday. What club is going to succeed with those restrictions? Chet has even gotten in trouble for playing music too loud on a saturday there.

Ive thought this over long and hard, making this work only happens if somebody has a lot of time to take care of the place and a lot of money to buy water pumps, hoses, tractors, implements , porta jons, weed eaters, insurance ect. But most importantly time, time is more valuable than any of this. The time needed would be very demanding at first and continually.

The lease is super cheap, some one with the resources please take this on!

Back