O.I.R. for rent ?

Music to loud on a Saturday? God that township sounds like a bunch of aholes. "No fun allowed" I wonder how they would react to E-bikes lol? Sure they find something wrong with it still! Too bad one of the most notorious/historical tracks around will be layed to waste.

If someone is looking for equipment to take care of the place look up Morrisonfarmsllc.com we carry a bunch of equipment and sell parts for those owners needing disc blades or chisel points,tires you name we got it.

Music to loud on a Saturday? God that township sounds like a bunch of aholes. "No fun allowed" I wonder how they would react to E-bikes lol? Sure they find something wrong with it still! Too bad one of the most notorious/historical tracks around will be layed to waste.
Dust. Those people bitch about dust. And "those people" live on the other side of the woods. Sounds a lot like Beachwood huh? Some communities just aren't fond of us or our dirt bike shenanigans.

It really is sad seeing this place not being used for motocross but all good things come to an end. Chet and Nick busted their a***s and gave us a quality place to ride. In my years of racing in the area, that was the most I had ever been to OIR. Everyone can say, "they didn't do what the hands did" and yeah, the hands ran a solid program. They also openned only once a month at best. Think about the time and preparation it took to get ready for those races. Multiply that by 3 for the practices Chet and Nick ran. It was the same amount of work that needed to be done in a fraction of the time the hands had.

That being said, the Hands did run a smooth program. The economy was better and more people were racing. The profit margin these days just isn't there. It sucks but it's the truth. I'm sure the Hand family prepared a week in advance at minimum and they did a great job. At that point, the track was perfect. They'd haul the sand in, reface jumps, push corners in, build breaking bumps, ect. When running a practice/race facility just doesn't have the same ROI these days.

This is in no way comparing the Hand family to Chet, Nick, and the crew. Both did a great job running the facility and I thank everyone involved in both parties for providing an outstanding motocross experience.

First off, we would like to thank everyone for the support and good times over the past 8 years - it's been fun. We are at the point that it is time to move on, both Nick and I are burned out and the passion is gone. With that said, OIR deserves to carry on, while I agree that it's a ton of work and the township issues can be aggravating, it can be rewarding to the right person. Our dealings with Chris have been great and our experience there will be a lifelong memory. So somebody, throw your hat into the ring and keep it moving. If anyone is in need of equipment, give me a call, most of our stuff is for sale and ready to go. Thanks again

Sent from my XT1254 using PitRacer mobile app

Too bad about this. First time I went there the gate lady gave my wife, daughter and I free T-shirts since it was our first time. Seemed like nice people. $25 for a nice track and 3 shirts was a nice deal.

Just wondering if there is any update with this? Any chance of seeing the track up and running in the spring?

HB

Dust. Those people bitch about dust. And "those people" live on the other side of the woods. Sounds a lot like Beachwood huh? Some communities just aren't fond of us or our dirt bike shenanigans.

Neighbors complaining about dust also got Wild Wilderness shut down.

Oh my god. Please. If it's what I've been
Dreaming then My boner will rip my pants....

400-600 entries on race day will live again. (Que holy organ music)

Hell I'll even announce their first 3 events FREE. just let me race one class. Free announcing dav-----ok I'll stop.

Back