OK Tracks...

all this fourm is, is a s**t show, if they left PR they did it cause they got tired of it. that or it just got old to them. but i dont think they will come back....

all this fourm is, is a s**t show

No crap on FB that's for sure

360c9c8b01849f0e5754e3bec0aca98360d70b8fa5679b527c93742733bf4d08.jpg

upload_2016-9-21_13-5-35.jpeg

ap-16246081369655.jpg

upload_2016-9-21_13-7-6.jpeg

a3c53ea579e6f37089e862a9a0162976.jpg

attachment.php

Screenshot_20160921-140947.png

FB Site about tracks east of us. It's a universal human nature issue NOT a PR issue. Understand that and move past it. Let's face it, with more tracks posting here it's better for everyone.

humanostrichsyndrome.jpg

Doing this doesn't help anybody.

I was told about this post and have read all the comments. Thank you Hershey for helping me get signed back in. I have a couple of comments then wait for the bashing to begin. First off PR does get old with the bashing of tracks. Yes I know put on my big boy panties, don't take it serious, listen to riders blah blah blah... It gets old period. We haven't posted on here in a while. Our rider numbers haven't changed at all. For the most part the PR mafia doesn't even ride at 62. I do occasional get on here to read post. I haven't read all the comments about the cocr post but can only imagine the crap they are taking. So we will continue to post on Facebook 62 page, Instagram, snapchat for our open practice and races. In my opinion Jeremy Osborn needs some kind of award for putting up with this for so long hahahaha he outlasted me by years!! Carry on..

while its great that your numbers havent declined, i do have to ask, if you cared enough to read this, and to reply to it, then what does it hurt to stop by once or twice a week to post about your practices or races?

thats not to start an argument, i really just want to understand it. that goes for the rest that still lurk even though they have "quit pr".. your here, just post what you have to about your event, and go away. its only going to help you and it definitely benefits all of the riders to know who is open and when.

while its great that your numbers havent declined, i do have to ask, if you cared enough to read this, and to reply to it, then what does it hurt to stop by once or twice a week to post about your practices or races?

thats not to start an argument, i really just want to understand it. that goes for the rest that still lurk even though they have "quit pr".. your here, just post what you have to about your event, and go away. its only going to help you and it definitely benefits all of the riders to know who is open and when.

I asked Lonnie the same question last night. I admit that I get extremely frustrated over that.

And what frustrates me even more than that you ask??? 5 users of this site liked Lonnies post. So basically you 5 are agreeing that track owners shouldnt post on here, that this site is of no real use when looking for places to ride?

Maybe you guys can go hide your head in the sand like the others, ignorance is bliss.

Just an FYI there are about 4 posts on the main board asking about up coming races and if tracks are open or not. That shows there is interest and riders are probably not showing up because they are uninformed. There is an easy fix.

We are all here because we love riding and to be with others that share our interest.
I was encouraged to join PitRacer because it was THE place to go to find out what was going on.
10yrs later, tracks have many choices where they can advertise their upcoming events, all for free.

My point of this post is this, Tracks, Include PitRacer in your marketing efforts.
Not everyone has FB or IG or TW, But if you get 1 extra rider your efforts paid off (and I'll bet it's pretty rare a rider comes to a track alone).
Getting them to come back and provide the feedback you desire is up to you...

I guess the lesson we all learn from here, this post and previous ones about the same issue, is that you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink.

Track owners dont have to post here. We may love the idea of them doing so but ultimately its up to them. Like Chuck said, they are open and we will ride.

Word on the street is Pitracer actually HURTS rider turnouts. BC apparently has actually had larger turnouts since JO took his ball and went home. Good for him and Ohio MX!

I post on here for svr but we don't have many events so I don't post alot. I do read the comments after an event and that is one of the big reasons we have been trimming so many trees. We had tons of compliments about the extended viewing as a result at our open practice last sunday.

I post on here for svr but we don't have many events so I don't post alot. I do read the comments after an event and that is one of the big reasons we have been trimming so many trees. We had tons of compliments about the extended viewing as a result at our open practice last sunday.
CRAZY.
So your saying you came to the site, advertised your event (which brought new people to your facility, this I know because Pitracer is how I learned about SVR and then I went), ran your race, then listened to your customers suggestions without a huge chip on your shoulder assuming you knew everything, then made changes based on those suggestions that made even more customer happy???? No, that's not how it works.....

Now I am even more torn, SVR and The Fork both run on the same day. Both great people and fun tracks. Guess its time to flip a coin. I, (THE CUSTOMER) cant lose.

Its time for everyone to start letting your money talk for you. Support the tracks that support (at least post) this great resource we have called PitRacer.

Now I am even more torn, SVR and The Fork both run on the same day

Might as well add Malvern to that list for Oct 1-2 weekend. We are truely blessed to have so many riding options in this area. You don't really realize this until you travel with your bike there are 5 known tracks in any given state none of which have updated their information in months and you have to physically drive to the gate to see if they're open.

PR is here to promote the sport of motocross. The moment it stops doing that is the moment we take it down. We encourage everyone to support their local track whether they post on here or not. It's just nice when a track takes a couple minutes to keep us informed so we don't have to troll around for the information (or Ron doesn't have to drive by the damn place).

Might as well add Malvern to that list for Oct 1-2 weekend. We are truely blessed to have so many riding options in this area. You don't really realize this until you travel with your bike there are 5 known tracks in any given state none of which have updated their information in months and you have to physically drive to the gate to see if they're open.

PR is here to promote the sport of motocross. The moment it stops doing that is the moment we take it down. We encourage everyone to support their local track whether they post on here or not. It's just nice when a track takes a couple minutes to keep us informed so we don't have to troll around for the information (or Ron doesn't have to drive by the damn place).

Chuck

Could you please add a detailed instruction section in both the practice and race forums to show the track owners how to lock out replies to their threads and how to sync Facebook? There is a track owner who is willing to post again if he can lock out replies.

Thanks

And what frustrates me even more than that you ask??? 5 users of this site liked Lonnies post. So basically you 5 are agreeing that track owners shouldnt post on here
Hershey, I am not in agreement with RT 62 not posting on here... However, I am in agreement with the other 90% of the statements he made. So, again don't assume that because, I like someones post I am in total agreement with them. I may only like one thing that they said, or maybe nothing, it might just be that, I liked that they chimed in, on a certain topic. From a business point of view not posting on here is idiotic but if I were in their shoes and had to listen to "SOME" of the dumbass comments, I would probably run for z hills, as well. Thats the problem with this type of media, communication takes to long to happen and things get misunderstood to often.

Chuck

Could you please add a detailed instruction section in both the practice and race forums to show the track owners how to lock out replies to their threads and how to sync Facebook? There is a track owner who is willing to post again if he can lock out replies.

Thanks
I can do that.

Back