6th Annual Halloween Moto Mayhem October 14th - 16th

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
62f3d53c2f22742e35cc77eb21c4b343.jpg

Here is a little better quality file. The first one was pixeled out a little.

Attachments

• CTMX16-October Flier (11 X 17)-rev.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 299
The pro/am is a team race for pros and 85/super mini riders. Pro and amateur rides the mini bike. Each rider does one lap. Cost is free.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm a little slow but I don't see any info specific to the Halloween race on your website. ?

Also, it says on the flyer that you are having pre-registration. Is there any additional Rocky Mountain bucks received for that, because if so, we have never received the additional RM bucks from your Battle Race. What's up with that?

Can you confirm that transponders are required, it doesn't say anything about it on the flyer or website?

Info has since been added to their website - Thanks.

Still wondering about Rocky Mountain cards from previous race though.

Connie told me the extra bucks for pre-registration was being done by whoever set up the pre-registration for the Chillitown Battle race. I am only assuming that would be someone from Chillitown MX?

We and others received the Rocky Mountain Bucks for the Battle race there, but not the additional for the pre-registration that was promoted.

Rocky Mountain Bucks for Preregistration is handled by the software itself when results are uploaded, not by me.
That being said the $15 deal for Preregistration is only if using the new PreReg software. My assumption was that Chillitown was using it, they are not. So the payout in Rocky Mountain Bucks is $10 for all of CTown's races, the same as all the others. There is 1 exception: Briarcliff's King of the Cliff PreReg was updated to the new software and riders who preregistered for that will be receiving additional $ from the $10 that you have already received.

Connie told me the extra bucks for pre-registration was being done by whoever set up the pre-registration for the Chillitown Battle race. I am only assuming that would be someone from Chillitown MX?

We and others received the Rocky Mountain Bucks for the Battle race there, but not the additional for the pre-registration that was promoted.

You mention it being promoted, Where? We aren't sure where the train derailed here.. I assumed they had upgraded and I know that I mentioned it, but was it actually posted? We are really sorry about the misunderstanding.

Also it doesn't matter if you prereg or not, it is $10 RM, not $10 prereg plus another $10 for the race.

Thanks for the explanation Connie.

I would have to go back to check where it was posted - Pitracer, the Battle flyer, or the Chillitown Website?, but it stated $15 in RM Bucks if pre-registering. Not $10 plus $10. It was convenient being able to pick up your whole "packet" at the gate.

Not really a big deal, I have already wasted more than $5 of my time trying to get an answer. Thanks for your help.

Yea.. Thanks for letting me know where it was. It really sucks that I assumed CTown updated and I made that post. I apologize to everyone about the misunderstanding.

This is going to be a great event...always a favorite. There will be things to do for riders and their families from the time they enter the gate until they leave. Hope to see everyone at Chillitown in a few weeks!

We've never had a back to back Chilli champ, I don't think it's possible. I'd like to hear some chatter from the PR crew. We've been out working on track for the last week, things are shaping up nicely. The mechanical bull WILL be off the hook Friday night.

"Make Chili GREAT again" hat for the winner. Of course I mean ME.
Samples will be sold for $15 an ounce after the winner (me) is announced. Or stop by my pit and report a Pitracer user name for a free bowl (while supplies last. Not valid in Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico). Lurkers, now is the time to come out of the shadows. This chili has converted vegans, it is the chili other soups wish they could be. Campbell's got my autograph. Cattle volunteer to be part of it.
Oh yeah. The race. That happens also.
After a 17 year retirement. The man. The myth. The legend. Makes THE return. Get your place on the fence early. Free sniff of premix for all the ladies out there. (I am not responsible for legal cost incurred once your wife or girlfriend leaves you). I can't show up Friday, that's why they had to get a "mechanical bull"
Can't wait to see the track. ALWAYS 4 or 5 special finishing touches that you never see at other tracks. Just the best.

Oh yeah. 3 words. "Trick-or-beer". Someone put this together

Back