6th Annual Halloween Moto Mayhem October 14th - 16th

so where is all the feedback on the Mayhem weekend? The weather was definitely the best we have ever had! Lets hear what you liked and what you didnt...we are always looking to improve!

We had a blast all weekend. Really enjoyed all the activities with the warmer temps.

Only complaint we had was the horrendous gate drop procedures of our second moto which was a staggered start. First gate drops fine with ATV A/B, there was a crash in the first turn, no big deal seen it before. it takes about 30 seconds or so to clear the track, the 30 second card goes up.....then down. No gate drop, then the 2 minute card goes up. WTF? Then card turned and dropped. By this time it's been 1:25 since the first gate drop, all of this on helmet cam. By this time the A class riders (running 1:35 lap times) are crossing the finish line as our gate drops. Not only did we burn up our clutches expecting the gate to drop repeatedly, we were lapped and had our race cut short.

Oh well, crap happens, but hopefully someone there learned something so it doesn't happen again.

Was a great event.
No complaints. I like all the track changes.

The side by side guy may want to do a site lap next time , ha ha. That crash was crazy.

I thought they did a great job this weekend!!! First of all they started practice at 8:00 am because 8:01 is too late! :) Having someone on the radio letting the next class go is a huge time saver! Good job on that!!! Track prep was good I like how you did another track prep before the end of the second motos after intermission to keep the dust down, made for a better track!!! One thing about the track when you do a left, right, left it kind of makes it one line and hard to pass. It's the quietest motocross track at night I've ever been to-no construction generators running!!! Great job keep the the good work!!!! Dave Hand

Back