A couple of new articles on Cleveland Bike Life track

Ugh....
"And when Johnnie Jr., Dwayne and the rest of the younger Burton generation came along, they joined in. They'd pack coolers and camping gear, load bikes onto trailers and haul them to the countryside or to the races."

Ok, that's what we all have to do to enjoy it. How did it get from that to where it is today? Sense of entitlement? Lack of respect for law enforecment?

This is f*****g bullshit:mad: jackson says itll keep them of the streets... YEAH RIGHT.

Last edited:
John Burton Sr used to come into Yam/Suz of Cleveland once a week to buy
parts for the"bumblebees" as he called them. A pack of YZ80s with a larger
pack of 8-10-12 year olds in tow.

"______ and _______ and _________ scour Craigslist at all hours of the night lurking for middle aged men who don't lock the doors in their entitled rich neighborhoods, to schedule a meeting at a local Cracker Barrel to exchange a fraudulent certified bank check to the nice man with a nonjudgmental heart for two motorcycles to take to the new Cleveland motocross track."

Think about the children, won't you? The children of Cleveland...but screw that 14 year old country boy that got hosed out of his hard workin fathers dime by trusting complete scumbags.

Call me narrow but I can't read one paragraph past that horse s**t in the beginning of both of those links.

Tommy Beckett grew up on west 117th. He's a mechanic now. HES NOT RIDING ILLEGALLY IN THE CITY STREETS DEMANDING ITS HIS CULTURE. WHY?! He's from Cleveland. He didn't have a fair shake at life right? I can't read this s**t. I don't feel bad those people in these articles.

You ever seen Davey jones rippin the streets? Nope. He's from Cleveland. What the hell is wrong with him, doesn't he know anything about culture ? He's a guy that changes your tire 8 hours from Cleveland to get you to the second moto. That's culture. That's someone with values. Someone that obeys laws. Someone of CHARACTER.

You're a product of your own destiny. Make sure you stock up on Narcan at the public track. Think of all the many heroin overdoses it'll save. (Bring the Narcan cuz it'll save me if I overdose) The policies our elected officials put in place DO NOT WORK. They just make the murkey water muddier.

Last edited:
So I'm assuming since the Bike Life Culture only has a handful of thugs, then they wouldn't mind providing proof of ownership then, right?

It wasn't clear in the article, but other than the one employed at PSI, do the Burton's fix bikes and teach mechanical skills for free? If not, I wonder if the Burton's have the proper business permits for the backyard and garage-based businesses they run and also pay taxes from the income they generate?

Ahrma the mayor and city council are only interested in taxing those who travel to work in Cleveland. Not the ones who live there....votes baby. Votes.

It wasn't clear in the article, but other than the one employed at PSI, do the Burton's fix bikes and teach mechanical skills for free? If not, I wonder if the Burton's have the proper business permits for the backyard and garage-based businesses they run and also pay taxes from the income they generate?
Not sure, but I do know ONE of my stolen dirtbikes was recovered from Dwayne Burtons house with his name on my number plates and serial numbers filed off a few years ago. Entire bike needed rebuilt bottom end up, and the drain plug was caulked(yes caulked) shut. If I could only get back the other bike and 3k worth of gear.
No charges could be filed at the time(Nor am I interested any longer as I've moved past this incident), and here I find out Dwaynes cousin is a salesman to the mayor of Cleveland. Makes sense now.

Last edited:
IMG_0017.JPG

Here's a fun pic that further proves my theft was involved in this Cleveland ring. Dwayne on my kawi on the left, and apparently my biggest fan wearing my jersey! Instagram is cool.

View attachment 53625
Here's a fun pic that further proves my theft was involved in this Cleveland ring. Dwayne on my kawi on the left, and apparently my biggest fan wearing my jersey! Instagram is cool.
WTF bro.... im pretty suprised to see mud on those bikes. didn't know these thievers knew how to ride anywhere else but on the streets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop proving every point I keep making in all these threads. Just stop! Please stop. These bikes saved the young burtons lives. I bet they're upstanding members of the AMA as well.

I hope Jackson and his Cronies lurk here. I hope. Here's to you frank!
image.jpeg

Maybe Malvern Mx could ask the Mayor of Waynesburg to buy out the track, you know for the unfortunate youth of the area.

Back