A couple of new articles on Cleveland Bike Life track

wow! I read the first bullshit article but could not waste my time on the second article. Having served on a city council for eight years, I read it with a view from the other side.

First off, your on a old dump site. Last I checked the EPA requires monitoring wells, and I am surprised they could even do anything where kids play on the land. We have a landfill and it has to stay doormat for something like 50 years.

Cities are taking out "dangerous" play ground equipment and swimming pools in cities across America for liability reasons. And now the City is going to put in a motorsports park? Imagine the insurance and liability to the city on that one. They will be sued, just a matter of time for someone to figure out how that track hurt them.

What about the others in the neighborhood? They do have rights and should not have to listen to the noise or deal with the dust. All though the noise from those bikes would be MUCH better than that CRAP rap music they play. Either way, they will have complaints. Those hard working older people in the neighborhood who pay their way don't want that crap around them.

How are these thugs going to get their bikes to this park? h yeah, they are going to ride them on the road to get there.

How about if you sign into ride you have to show ownership of the bike to cover the cities butts with insurance. Oh yeah, cant do that, no one would be riding.

I hate the way in todays society we give into bad behavior instead of just teaching right from wrong. If the mayors grandson did not want this project, it would not even be on the radar. This is NOTHING more than a pet project for Jackson.

its comical at this point.

and whats sad is there are still people every other day posting about their stolen bikes that they brought to cleveland to sell... how are ppl STILL falling for it. but lets not worry about that, lets build an urban dirt bike track! yeaaaaaa!!!

Exactly. The Cleveland PD can not be that stupid to not inform city council that a majority of these bikes they are riding are "hot". The rider miggt have paid for it, but the guy he bought it from in most cases stole it.

I'll say it again. These people aren't kids under 18. Why the hell are they making a place for adults with no job somewhere to F off and not work? How old is the mayors grandson? Taxpayer money going to people in that age group that should be contributing via income is a joke. No low income family is buying their 12 year old a bike to ride at this place. I could go on for days but wrong on every level period.

Back