Stolen 2006 kx 250f

VZM.IMG_20161004_160737.jpg

My bike was stolen from me during an attempt to sale it on 10-6-16. A black male about 5'8 wearing a pretty boy hoodie and jeans drove off with it. The event happened at 4447 ingleside rd warrensville hts oh 44128. Any info would be appreciated, and any info leading to its find will be rewarded.
Thanks, ethan

OMG ! I have heard this story too many times !

Yes, it is gone !

Good hard working people still fall for this SCAM !!!

Never seen them do wheelies on dirt let alone a motocross track. Might have better luck driving through the street surrounding the Inner City Mx Park. Sorry to hear about the bike. It happens a lot more than you'd think.

Yes, sorry to hear your bike was stolen. Should have said that first. It's very hard to sell a bike these days, all sorts of scams and thieves out there. Always talk to a serious buyer on the phone. There's a lot to be learned about someone from the way they talk to you, not texting. When in doubt have them meet you at the local police station. I will start a bike for someone and let them listen to it, but I don't even let test rides till I see the CASH!
Hope you find your bike.

Its gone. that kid is ripping it up and down the streets of Cleveland and there is nothing you can do about it.

How did this happen he said he would buy it and then loaded it up saying he was grabbing money then took off? You did not try to follow him? Sorry to hear this.

Never seen them do wheelies on dirt let alone a motocross track. Might have better luck driving through the street surrounding the Inner City Mx Park. Sorry to hear about the bike. It happens a lot more than you'd think.

Hence why they put in the paved straight track.......

upload_2016-10-12_7-6-47.png

Its ridiculous and wont solve anything, i was just pointing out that thats why they put that in. So now they can wheelie to the park, wheelie at the park, and then wheelie home.

Mabey if you just go to downtown Cleveland, and drive around some you'll run into the thug who stole it, riding wheelies all around. Knock him off and take it back. just a suggestion.

Mabey if you just go to downtown Cleveland, and drive around some you'll run into the thug who stole it, riding wheelies all around. Knock him off and take it back. just a suggestion.

thats really the only way you will get it back unfortunately.

It ain't worth getting shot over dude. If you get killed your dead. If you kill someone in defense the BLM movement will come out full swing against you.

I live in the country and ppl just don't do that stuff here. Yes I let him test drive it and yes he drove away with it. He had the cash in hand. I know It wasn't the smartest thing to do considering it was one of them. But I've bought and sold probably 30 machines and ironically the first black guy steals it. Haha. And f blm! I have ways of getting him and If I don't karma will. Realistically he'll end up in jail anyway. Haha

Cash in hand you mean 1 hundred dollar bill onnthe outsode of of a stack of Monopoly money ? Or a wad of ones with a hundred on the outside in a rubber band?

It's all good man. These dudes are good at the hustle. That's what's you get for giving someone that your gut tells you not to trust a chance.

Sorry for your loss. My count is 3. At least you not as pathetic as me lol.

Back