Stolen 2006 kx 250f

No he counted it all right in front of me. Let me ride it around twice. He seemed nervous. I just figured because of my buddy and I haha

I had my 2005 rmz 450 stolen the same day same way at 11am by probably the same black kid 3 blocks away, he was counting money while I was getting all the extras for him. I fired it up and ripped it up and down the road for him, then he took it for a test ride and literally wheelied away. Called the cops, they never showe'd up so we had to drive to the police station to file a report. First time trying to sell to a black person and will never do it again.

Last edited:
Hang on here.

DO You guys locate this website AFTER all your bikes are stolen? Or do you only READ AND POST threads pertaining to your stolen s**t?

I'm just wondering.

Sounds like you kids should have no problem Setting this cat up. He seems pretty cocky.

Buy throwaway phone. Offer bike for sale. He will call. The guy that stole my bikes called me on a couple other ones I offered up for sale. I made the mistake of calling the cops because they said "yea don't do it and we can't help you." Bahahahahahaha. Shoulda just met him and smashed his Luigi face in. Wait Luigi isn't right. But close.

Back