Window tinting

20161009_132551.jpg

My suburban is that dark. I tinted the drivers and passenger windows to match the factory tint all the way around.

Car 2.jpg

My daily driver. I've driven the wheels off it for work. Will give it to my daughter in 2 years then upgrade.

I have a hyundia 2 door hatch back which came with zero factory tint. I have had 3 full vehicles done at a place in westerville, up the road from Iron Pony, place is awesome! Car was done in '08 with 0% all the way around! I LOVE IT! Only been pulled over once coming through alliance leaving action sport cycles! Cop puts the meter on and it flashed 0.0!(7 yrs after being applied) I asked the cop if that was good, obviously playing the dumb blonde and he actually chuckled!! No ticket, no warning was just told I was pulled over due to where I was coming from!! If you all know anything about alliance you can guess why my car was "suspicious". The darker the better for me as long as the windows go down to back up!!

280cbf89c44b39da026c44ea0f7fdcdf.jpg

I decided to go dark.
I did 35% over top my existing 20%.
It's now a 7% tint. I honestly have no problem seeing out. The pictures make it look much darker on the inside. But the outside is pretty much blacked out.

I have a hyundia 2 door hatch back which came with zero factory tint. I have had 3 full vehicles done at a place in westerville, up the road from Iron Pony, place is awesome! Car was done in '08 with 0% all the way around! I LOVE IT! Only been pulled over once coming through alliance leaving action sport cycles! Cop puts the meter on and it flashed 0.0!(7 yrs after being applied) I asked the cop if that was good, obviously playing the dumb blonde and he actually chuckled!! No ticket, no warning was just told I was pulled over due to where I was coming from!! If you all know anything about alliance you can guess why my car was "suspicious". The darker the better for me as long as the windows go down to back up!!

0% sounds a little dangerous lmao

I have 35% from Zeibart. It's been on the truck for about 5 years good as new. Probably the best compromise overall. Police have never bothered me even when getting a speeding ticket.
Darker does look cool though.

Question

I can see out of my 5% a lot easier than I thought.
Can you see out of the 0% at all?

Back