CTMX Regional

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Alright then place a few beat up trucks near the entrance and around the spectating area so they can see that all people who race aren't in million dollar set-ups.

What's the difference ? I rememebwr being in total awe of bikes st high point and guy cooper the first year my dad took me.

All you gotta do is get kids that initial shock and awe experience. And then Alex you might get a new future "18 or more year paying AMA member" to contribute to your salary.

motox37

PR Member
Congrats to Chilitown. I think showcasing our sport in a regional atmosphere is great for local MX. I'm glad for Ohio MX. Any new spectator should be in awe of our sport and that's what they provide. The expense of MX is relatively cheap for a motorsport. It has gotten way more expensive with the 4 stroke but people are still racing and practicing. The Coombs family has done a great job with promoting and running their business. It is a business and their passion for MX has brought live tv to us on the professional level and the amateurs. Transponders are the future and i don't mind paying the extra 20 bucks, this year i'm buying one or renting it. Ck1 has been critical of the Coombs and the AMA but without them i don't believe we would be seeing live events on the computer or TV. I am thankful for them. At Loretta's this year Dave was picking up trash and working his ass off not sitting in the Motorhome counting his money. He has passion and a business to run. I and my son signed up for Daytona and would spend the same to go to Disneyland but nobody is bitching about Walt. I hope to make it back to Loretta's, I had a great time with my dad there last year and am looking forward to being more competitive this year. Ride on