(not) MADE IN CHINA

Everytime i step into my instincts something breaks.

They are almost as bad as my sixsixone boots I had 4 years ago. Basically the flip flop of mx boots! Broke my foot in them. Imagine that.

Classic Michelin n sidi vs Dunlop n instincts! Lol

We will see how sidis hold up in Action. I know my Michelin hold up!

You still like the Sidi's that much better than Instincts? Do they fit true to size? I found some but having a hard time pulling the trigger but I only paid $75 for my Instincts and love them

Sidi boots are very well made. Those screw on soles don't last long and you need to buy some screws when replacing the screws. Also, when you kick dirt around the toes and heal sometimes gets dirt wedged in them between the sole and boot. The new Gen 3 Sidis will fix some of these problems.

I rode in them for years then tried a AS 10 boot. Never really liked the AS 10 boot as they are heavy and took a while to break in. They have good ankle protection though. Just heavy . too heavy for my old knees.

I get great deals from AXO. There boots are copies of SG12 somewhat. I like them but only rode with them two times. The sole is very very nice

I can't tell how they will hold up. My boy is in the recovery stage from a terrible accident last month, so I probably won't ride again till mid spring.

Back