AMA buckeye series

Dude the battle races are the best thing to happen to Ohio since the birth of district 12. The format caters to both the entire weekend event racers and the guy that just says screw it we are leaving at 5AM on Sunday to race.

Even when there was a d11/12 championship race I don't recall feeling the atmosphere or seeing turnout anywhere close to what the battles draw.

[QUOTE="John250, post: 634839, member: 8728"

Just my opinion, leave the Battle races at three. People make sure they are at those three races. You expand and people will start missing a round here or there. It works great, one in June, one in July and one in August.[/QUOTE]

Exactly......I hate when I have to agree with John259 :(

I can say stay tuned for big announcements coming up in early spring on dates, contingency, giveaways, sponsors and track updates

Last edited:
[QUOTE="John250, post: 634839, member: 8728"

Just my opinion, leave the Battle races at three. People make sure they are at those three races. You expand and people will start missing a round here or there. It works great, one in June, one in July and one in August.

Exactly......I hate when I have to agree with John259 :([/QUOTE]
You will eventually realize I am always right!

I am definitely pumped about this! Ever since I moved out to Logan County, it's been tough to make it out to events. Briar used to be 35 min away... haha. SVR would be a good inclusion, Pusheta is a nice track, but I don't think they are interested in racing much either. OMA is a good series, but for someone like me it's almost impossible to follow the series. Something over this way is big.

Back