2017 SX starts tonight, whats with the crickets???

hershey

PR Elite
I cant believe this isnt blowing up!!

Malcolm Stewart, last years SX 250 champ has no ride?

Roczen is killing it on the new Honda!! He is my pick for SX champ this year. Tomac 2nd and the Dung in 3rd......

Like to see Dean Wilson put in a good ride. He's had a rough couple years but he's still one of the fastest dudes to throw is leg over a bike tonight. Tomac with the win tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

mookie must be a dickhead. Of suffering from "my brother burnt every bridge for the family"

we were just reading how the AMA is coming down on sandbags... ummm Davalos is STILL in the 250 class... you may want to have a look at him...

Love how krock shows up at media day in a nice suit and everyone else is in a hoodie.. Its a business trip boys. Not a trip to Wal Mart.

AP 250 champ for sure

Hi, low on the number of the same guys on the gate at A1 vs. Vegas? i say 8

would have liked to see someone try to racer the e bike

race day live coverage still sucks. why would anyone in moto want to hear from an ESPN nascar writer? ummm he is a WRITER. that means he is too ugly for tv or he cant talk... turns out this guy was both

Tomac, Roczen, Dungey, Musquin, Seely, Anderson, Canard, Reed, Coop, Wilson....not necessarily in that order :D

why would anyone in moto want to hear from an ESPN nascar writer? ummm he is a WRITER. that means he is too ugly for tv or he cant talk... turns out this guy was both

That just made my day and I didn't even see or hear the guy yet lol.

Season has not even started and Barcia is out. Pieck is back to a 10th place guy. I believe Cooper Webb might be the dark horse and will be hanging around the top 5. Roczen looks tough, but he's on the Honda. I think he will be his own worse enemy, and his confidence will get the best of him, and he sits out a few rounds injured. My opinion, Championship then comes down to Dungey, Musquin and Tomac.

Does anyone point out of the 250 class? I agree Davalos should not be in the 250 class. Will be interesting to see if AP can put it together this year. Bowers seems to be a 1 year wonder in SX. And Mookie......he obviously thinks he is Bubba and wants too much $$$ or is an Ass that no one wants to deal with him or his dad. Bubba...if he wanted to be there, he would put a bike on the gate. He does not want to be there, he is DONE!

Did they ever say what the BIG SURPRISE is? They kept talking about it but never announced it

That Bubba and Mookie held a press conference to tell people they were not racing, but trying to put a deal together. Damn, Mookie had all summer to put a deal together. They are both gong to be in Clermont on a lake bass fishing. Big James may actually have to get a job.

They shoulda made a deal with a shop near winterhaven Florida. Get set up and go racing. Too much of the "we race when we wanna race and everyone is full bore behind us." Gig is up. Gotta pay to play like the rest of em now.

That Bubba and Mookie held a press conference to tell people they were not racing, but trying to put a deal together. Damn, Mookie had all summer to put a deal together. They are both gong to be in Clermont on a lake bass fishing. Big James may actually have to get a job.

Got ya! Thanks somehow I missed that! Looks like they'll be pitting with Dean Wilson next weekend!

43 year old Ronnie Ford from Puducha Ky. was last in qualifying. 56 out of 56. He was 12 seconds a lap slower than 55th, and 27 seconds a lap slower than the top 5.

Musquin fastest qualifier. I think he s going to be a threat this year.

Back