One State 4 different "organizations"

Generally at 30 you're not a kid anymore in Moto. And kudos on them for still being the bench mark to beat. I don't rememebwr as many plus 30 guys back in the day putting a whooping on kids. Vince karnow was always fast but I don't remember him being old. But still there was a young kid putting pressure on him. Mcdade would pressure karnow. Karnown used to call him mr whip it.

There wasn't anyone pressuring mcdade at summit that is 17. Why? It's almost right of passage. It should be that way yes ? No. I don't know.

Mcdade and Roman would have battles to the death at 17 years old. A rider 16-24 is a kid.

I'd say not many 17-24 years old can fund what it takes to get to that level, if the parents don't want to help foot the bill then working minimum wage isn't going to support racing motocross at a high level. Kids aren't going to the trades anymore, they're going to college for better or worse.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I'd say not many 17-24 years old can fund what it takes to get to that level, if the parents don't want to help foot the bill then working minimum wage isn't going to support racing motocross at a high level. Kids aren't going to the trades anymore, they're going to college for better or worse.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app
My point exactly. Moto is fine though. When the 50 year olds turn 70. Or start to die off. The ass is falling out. I'm gonna call it the vet bubble.

Back