The Stewarts back for Oakland

Tom

PR Elite
asx1james-stewart3.jpg

Supercross live announcer Jim Holley has declared that he expects James and Malcolm Stewart will be back on track at the Oakland supercross, round five of the series (4th Feb) – on Suzuki machinery!

James has been on Suzuki for the last few years but it means a change of machine for Malcolm who had been riding Honda’s including in the recent off-season supercross races.

It seems the Stewart brothers will be running their own team in what should be a pretty cool family situation at the top level of the sport! Maybe the environment will suit both riders to achieve their potential, even if it will be hard to jump in during the season and be competitive straight away.

"IF" Bubba actually shows up.........He will turn some fast laps in practice. All the fan boys will be all over the internet about how all the factory teams are idiots for not signing him to a factory contract. He is being blackballed. He deserves Grants ride, he belongs on a Green bike. He is the most creative rider, give him a couple rounds to get up to speed, and he will be showing Roczen and Dungey around the track.......he needed a change.

Then the races roll around, and well.......Bubba pulls off the track when Weimer and Wilson blow by him.

I love it. The more players the more exciting the race is. I don't think anyone can match the intensity KR and RD are putting out. I think the race is for third unless the two top guys make mistakes. They are pushing each other way beyond the competition right now. I hope James can ride and have fun finishing top ten and stay healthy. He is good for the sport. Malcolm should be top ten as well, ok maybe top 15.

I'm in. I'm keeping my expectations low in an effort to not be totally disappointed. I still do think both of them will be competitive and like what they are doing. I agree with the top two are gone and the race is for 3rd and back though. We'll see how things shake down. Suppose I'll watch.

"IF" Bubba actually shows up.........He will turn some fast laps in practice. All the fan boys will be all over the internet about how all the factory teams are idiots for not signing him to a factory contract. He is being blackballed. He deserves Grants ride, he belongs on a Green bike. He is the most creative rider, give him a couple rounds to get up to speed, and he will be showing Roczen and Dungey around the track.......he needed a change.

Then the races roll around, and well.......Bubba pulls off the track when Weimer and Wilson blow by him.
IF is the key word there.... hes gonna fall over in the first turn of practice and cry like a little b word, and he'll still get payed for it.o_O:mad:

Last edited:
If JS7 goes spurs up and gets on the podium this weekend he better retire because that's the last good ride he has left.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Back