The Stewarts back for Oakland

Malcolm interview posted today says "Hopefully he’ll shoot for around Daytona– there are a lot of predictions. Some people are saying that he might show up around Oakland, but nah" talking about James.

http://mxvice.com/63210/chatter-box-malcolm-stewart

I wonder if Stewart actually liked his wada suspension. Want to come back but can't....

I just wonder what he's doing. Training ? Bike setup? Is sorby his mechanic / bubbas world bitch ?

d380ac0d17c8afe7803136eb4b3c3e7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Yeah does have 47 on the side of it. Makes you wonder if there would be a second rig. That would be a waste of money

And dean Wilson is coming to A2 in a sprinter van.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app
James Stewart could be doing the same thing. But oh wait a min,he won't cause he needs to be in a rig of high luxery and look all big and bad. If he wanted to race I think he would show up in a sprinter van just like DW.

James Stewart Update | January 24th 2017
Read more at http://motocross.transworld.net/news/james-stewart-update-january-24th-2017/#festSTVlP9tfSk3e.99
James-Stewart-Update-January-24th-2017_128-600x399.jpg

Now that one Stewart is back on the track, all of the attention and speculation has turned to the other. Right before the start of the 2017 Monster Energy Supercross Series, James Stewart released a short statement on Instagram that said although he would miss the opening round of the new year, his intentions were to line up at some point in the seventeen round series. After some discussions with a people very close to the situation, it sounds like that time could come soon.

Common knowledge in the pit area is that Stewart has tested out a few different 450cc motorcycles over the last month or so, and according to our sources, he’s settled on Honda’a all-new 2017 CRF450R. The bike’s use has been rather limited at the first three rounds of the SX season, with only Team Honda HRC’s Ken Roczen and Cole Seely and SmarTop/MotoConcepts/Honda’s Justin Brayton having access to factory motorcycles and some parts, but it’s readily available to the public.

Per our source, Stewart has purchased bikes and is acquiring parts, including engines and suspension components, in order to build a race-ready machine. This would reportedly be his own deal, much like brother Malcolm’s, with little to no support coming from the OEM.

When would this program start? Oakland was the original rumor, until Malcolm denied it in an interview with MX Vice late last week and said that Daytona was more likely, but our sources say that he’s spent the last few weeks riding and is hopeful to return before the difficult Florida round.

Read more at http://motocross.transworld.net/news/james-stewart-update-january-24th-2017/#festSTVlP9tfSk3e.99

He might have second thoughts of a Honda after seeing it buck Alessi and Roczen off. How hard will it buck Bubba off?

ill believe it when i see it. if he was so concerned about having a ride and a bike you'd think he'd run suzukis he probably has enough parts laying around to build 10 bikes

I agree. Honestly, it should not have been hard for him to have bikes at A1 if he wanted to ride. Unless its a pride thing and he had to wait for the semi to be built and wrapped to sign autographs next to.

Well, JS& is not in Oakland. At least on a bike. Hopefully we'll see him on the gate at Daytona. As much as he seems to be hated, he has twice or 3 times as many supporters, but like typical media, the haters make the page...

Oakland looks like it's going to be a little wet. Practice is anyway. Sun coming out at practice intermission. Remember, 7pm EST start for mains on FS2. Booo to FS2, but hey, it's on TV live. I'll take it. Looking for ET3 to follow up on his dominance from last week. :

If Bubba returns for Daytona, it will not end pretty.

Expected you to say something like that John...thing is, there definitely is the potential. His bro seems to have the same disease though.

I am happy about the series. Can't deny green is looking mighty good. :)

Last edited:
I honestly think since we have not seen Bubba racing yet or even at the races, we are going to see him racing this year, and he definitely does not return for the outdoors.

Back