Cleveland Motocross Track is a go!!

That won't happen. Then they won't ride there. It's gonna be blind eye style.

They should just charge them $25 and provide a bike for them to ride. Done. They don't care what they ride. As evidence by them asking return bike sale callers "what bike you got"

So I've been working with our local city to build a building to store football equipment in for our organization. Thus park is surrounded on 3 sides by a old landfill and has numerous monitoring Wells around it. Find out this week that the EPA has a "rule 13" that basically covers excavating soil, moving of dirt and building on any land within a 300 foot radius of this property. The city spent $4000 for engineering to be told "no" for another small project it wanted to do.

What I am thinking after this conversation this week is the track in Cleveland never happens. If that is truly old landfill property like the article stated I don't think the EPA will ever allow it. Because the building we wanted to build is even way less intrusive, but probably will not happen because of rule 13.

Will keep on happening. better build that track quick to keep them off the streets of Cleveland.

Heard Georgie was assembling a tribute ride of motorcycles to ride at the funeral.

Where they gettin fully automatic uzi's ?

From the article:
  • How do you know the bikes ridden on those tracks weren't stolen?
  • How will you help low-income children who may want to ride, but can't afford to do so?

Duh.....the bikes are stolen. You idiots.

IMG_5996.JPG

Also from article :

Those tests concluded that the noise was far lower than what is allowed by city code. Councilwoman Cleveland also said that there has been discussion about possibly having bikes to rent at the park for lower-income individuals.

IMG_5997.JPG

Bahahahahahahahaha. What did they test one z50 with the baffle still in place ?! Test s**t that will be ridden without silencers. Fwahahaha. This is hilarious. Politicians think they know everything about anything. What a bunch of idiot pricks.

Such a nuisance these damn dirtbike tracks. The noise. Oh the noise! Unless wait..."we duh gubmint say dat dey downt makez no noiz."
IMG_5995.JPG

IMG_6001.JPG

If someone wants to bring race into the topic, I left these here so you won't. Thanks.
IMG_5998.JPG
IMG_5999.JPG

Last edited:
Props to Cleveland for trying as will give a few decent riders or kids not living near a track a real place to ride! Will it stop the trash that gives mx a bad rep...never as they are just trash and nothing more so will be that for life. Who knows as some inner city kid one day may make it big time from being given an opportunity to have a real track to ride on. The city has sure spent enough money on ball sports with the Cavs and Indians playing a lot of games so big revenue for the city but the Browns have to be a money sucker as not many games played in that stadium. Would I go there if still riding...no as would hit Smith Road and Apple Cabin as know nothing would get stolen but then again don't really go to downtown Cleveland very often as like what Medina country has to offer. Maico Mark

Cleveland building that track is a damn violation of the 14th amendment to the constitution and part of a conspiracy to eliminate real motocross in Ohio.

Real bike owners will have their bikes stolen so criminals can ride on the new sanctuary motocross track.

The bike owner is denied his property and might be killed in the process of having it stolen; without due process. And of course the police and prosecutor will do nothing to stop this; therefore denying legitimate bike owners equal protection of the laws.

Clearly Cleveland sponsored violation of both due process and equal protection.

19e2f83531cf2d268d5882a03d81c46a.jpg

If all the bikes get stolen, gates will be empty, numbers down, and tracks will close. This is the beginning of the end.

Maico....Cleveland is only trying because frank Jacksons grandson likes to ride.

Did you see the corrupt vote that took place to pass in favor ? Real shady voting practice took place.

2.5 million of tax payer money to fund a playground for the grandson??! That's corrupt.

Maico....Cleveland is only trying because frank Jacksons grandson likes to ride.

Did you see the corrupt vote that took place to pass in favor ? Real shady voting practice took place.

2.5 million of tax payer money to fund a playground for the grandson??! That's corrupt.

It will never get off the ground. I bet that once they get real bids for the project that they come in well over budget. Then they will either rebid months later cutting out a large portion of the project or they will have to go back and ask for more funds.

It'll get built. Contractors might not get paid. Haha. They'll get paid. But if this place survives past 60 days without a homicide or paralysis and lawsuit I'll be surprised.

Rental bikes will end up getting ripped off and city leaders will watch those bikes go up and down the streets doing wheelies.

LMAO. There was a big article in Rider Magazine that is free at all he biker hangouts about the project.

I laugh my ass off......we might rent bikes to low income kids. Yeah, just rent a bike and let them go ride on a track. First one that get hurt sues the city for millions and the settle out of court for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Are these people idots? Wait, I know the answer to that....YES! It is not a softball field of basketball court. These people can be killed.

Back