Sx tonight

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
They better test toesmack for PEDs. Made the dunginator look like an amateur. Really though tomac looking great.

How bout that track ?!? Dayyuuum was that rough.

What happened to moose-can??

Most improved rider cooper Webb??
Taft: "I like your beard"
Webb: "I'm a 450 guy now"

Last edited:
Man what a ride. Instead of getting caught in the ruts he just jumped over them. The quad in the one rhythm section is what did it.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Man, what an exciting race. About half way through my fantasy picks were right on if Webb had gone out. Then came the passes and my picks went right out the window. Musquin was holding his wrist and went backwards. Tomac was on a different level. Wish he was there when Roczen was still healthy. Dungey's not worried yet, he's 17 up on Tomac and that bumped Marv back to third. Webb rode really good. I bet Reed is mad as a hornet. He was pissed with a second last week.

I'm happy and very glad I wasn't riding...well...ya know... Tomac and Hill looking tough. Let's see...12 times 3 is 36. Plenty of points on the table for Tomac.

Let's hope for a chase through Vegas. When was the last time that happened?

What about the forker yard sale(s)? Hill has got it figured out. AP has a rain cloud over his head. Nobody talks about Martin anymore which was the biggest letdown of the west. PC guys are going to run the east too.

You'd have to pay me a considerable amount to even think about riding on that hellacious track. Nutty.

Anyone know when a replay will be on a different channel? We let FS2 go a couple of weeks ago.

I think it was dungey being dungey. He was not going to ride faster than his pace on that track. If that track is not all tore up I don't think tomac tracks him down that easily. Dont think for a second that Dungey and DeCoster are hitting the panic button.

Webb is improving each week. Had fastest qualifing time this week. Yamaha has to be pleased with the progress. He is young and has a killer mentality. He will win some races, and would not surprise me to see Webb possibly win Daytona.

Mookie.....on the ground and 17th. He and Bubba are cut from the same mold.

Forkner.....man that guy is fast but can't keep it on two wheels. Maybe over riding?

My SX picks are done. Have a birthday to go to and forgot to make picks this week.

I think it was dungey being dungey. He was not going to ride faster than his pace on that track. If that track is not all tore up I don't think tomac tracks him down that easily. Dont think for a second that Dungey and DeCoster are hitting the panic button.

Webb is improving each week. Had fastest qualifing time this week. Yamaha has to be pleased with the progress. He is young and has a killer mentality. He will win some races, and would not surprise me to see Webb possibly win Daytona.

Mookie.....on the ground and 17th. He and Bubba are cut from the same mold.

Forkner.....man that guy is fast but can't keep it on two wheels. Maybe over riding?

My SX picks are done. Have a birthday to go to and forgot to make picks this week.

I'll bet, unless he gets hurt, Eli wins more mains than the Dungey the rest of the season. Should make it interesting. Dungey is consistently fast and puts himself in good position every week. Eli is just amazingly fast when he is on his game. I'll go as far as saying untouchable... Thing is, he could back it down a notch, and should on occasion, and still win. I think unless Eli crashes, he's the favorite for Daytona.

Last edited:
Yes. Inside. Won't be wet.

Dungey can relax. He's 17 up. All he has to do is finish just behind tomac to buy more time. He will put the hammer down when it gets closer in points I think. But mr perfects bad days are still podiums. Hard to beat that over the entire season.

Ruts make everything better. Even tracks in baseball stadiums.
Little disappointed in AP's performance. Just gave up after falling over the wood Hill fell on.
A set of jumps that could be jumps different if you had the balls to do it. Man that was refreshing

I thought it was gonna be APs night. He's a demon in the rough chewed up s**t.

If these races were two hour long he might lap the entire field.

72eb930ac29f327f44c58a817657e7f6.jpg

Tomac will ride over his head and crash out of the championship. Almost guaranteed.
I kind of agree. It seems guys that ride at the fastest pace eventually crash there brains out. Dungey is amazing, like Georgie said, his bad races he is still on the podium. He is in control of his emotions and knows his limits. I think like a lot, the track was rough and he was glad to get out of there healthy and on the podium. I had him picked to win and when he was in the lead I thought he had it won. Very impressed with Tomac's speed how he ran him down and passed him with ease. He sure found a comfort zone with the bike and his riding.

Back