Sx tonight

All you guys can swing on Dungey's nuts all you want. Im sure a little tea bag action too.

Dont get me wrong, he is a fantastic rider but what you see is all he has. Thats his comfort zone and he doesnt budge. He wins titles purely because others have not been there. He is Mr Consistent and it wins but he is far from exciting. I dont think its always a case of over riding the track. I think ET is back on his mental game and its lights out. His big crash wasnt a case of ridign over his head, like Roczen, it was a case of the track biting them at the wrong time. Mookie made his own mistake this week but the last ones werent his doing.

And you can believe that weeks in a row Dungey is crying in his trailer.

I think tomac is a talented rider and one of the fastest out there, but.....he crashes outta the championship like every year now. He rides great for a couple races then smacks the ground. He doesn't just tip over in a corner. He rag dolls into last place. I would love to see the kid be a contender every week but he hasn't been able to finish the season without hitting the ground.

All you guys can swing on Dungey's nuts all you want. Im sure a little tea bag action too.

Dont get me wrong, he is a fantastic rider but what you see is all he has. Thats his comfort zone and he doesnt budge. He wins titles purely because others have not been there. He is Mr Consistent and it wins but he is far from exciting. I dont think its always a case of over riding the track. I think ET is back on his mental game and its lights out. His big crash wasnt a case of ridign over his head, like Roczen, it was a case of the track biting them at the wrong time. Mookie made his own mistake this week but the last ones werent his doing.

And you can believe that weeks in a row Dungey is crying in his trailer.
Let's be clear are u saying Tomac is going to beat Dungy for the championship... simply reply Yes or No?
If so I'll take that bet...

Let's be clear are u saying Tomac is going to beat Dungy for the championship... simply reply Yes or No?
If so I'll take that bet...

Please point out where I said that? Im not saying who will win, I just hope its anybody but Grungey.

I did say he isnt the rider who everyone thinks knows how to take it easy and not ride on his edge, I said what you see IS his edge. He doesnt know how to go any faster.

Not swinging on them. Maybe a gentle tug. He will have it wrapped up at salt lake. He will be on the podium every race and toesmack will bounce his bean across the track sooner rather than later.
I hope I am wrong. The sport does need a tight race to the end But I am not willing to bet against Mr Wheaties.

Mark would you take that 4 to 1 odds ? Lol.

Only way dungey loses this championship is due to catastrophe. Guy can't be beat.

BUT.......You have to be there to WIN a championship. Everyone always uses that line, well he only won because Bubba, or RV, or Tomac were not there to beat him. Guess what? It is 17 race series and you have to be there each week to win a Championship. I believe guys like Tomac, Bubba, and Roczen sometimes only know one way to ride......Balls out. Dungey has said it many times on the podium. The track was nasty and I just ran my lines to the finish. He knows when to go and when to finish.

I look for Dungey to be really strong for the east coast rounds.

Dungey = almost guaranteed podium and top 5 starts. Plus some nights he's the fastest.

Tomac = unpredictable starts, unpredictable podium results. But when he's on he's damn near unbeatable. Kinda js7 like.

At least SX looks like it's not going to be a dungey runaway snooze fest. I'm a fan of both tomac and dungey. Bigger fan of great racing though. Can't wait for this weekend.

Back