Where did you ride?

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
20170205_153602.jpg
Where'd you guys ride today? I went to Soggy Bottom MX in Greenup KY. First ride on the new bike, laid it over on the first lap!

Last edited by a moderator:
My new steed is sitting in the garage waiting for the weather to break, I think I have to drop it before I take my first lap or it's bad luck. How long was your drive?

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

If its warm out, very. But you get 10-15 min ride sessions at least once an hour, usually more.

I just might go up there this weekend. Need to break in the motor on the new bike.

My new steed is sitting in the garage waiting for the weather to break, I think I have to drop it before I take my first lap or it's bad luck. How long was your drive?

Only 20 minutes over to Soggy Bottom so I go whenever they're open

I've got to chime in that this site is my favorite for open practice versus facebook. It's so nice to click a few buttons and see what my options are. Sure, I already know I'd ride Beans almost any day, but it's great to see all at once what's going on rather than searching out tracks or relying on knowing it has weekly practice. I've started following more tracks on facebook and checking that more often in general, but a lot of places I am not going to search specifically. I am much more likely to head over if it's mentioned here that they're running. Not sure how many other people do the same as me, but I absolutely love open practice here

Soggy Bottom comes up in Missouri when I Google it. Would definitely like to find out more info.

Doesn't anyone have a sand track anymore? Man I miss Indian Mound!

We're riding indoors this weekend. My first ride in a few months. Not too hip on indoors (especially with the fo five Oh), but what's a guy to do.

Soggy Bottom comes up in Missouri when I Google it. Would definitely like to find out more info.

Doesn't anyone have a sand track anymore? Man I miss Indian Mound!

We're riding indoors this weekend. My first ride in a few months. Not too hip on indoors (especially with the fo five Oh), but what's a guy to do.
Head south, 6 hrs.

Back