Where did you ride?

Actually I have know idea where SB is. 6hrs south to warmer weather, instead of an indoor track. I hear Rt 62 maybe open on Saturday, though.

How to find Soggy Bottom MX

Step 1. Click on Track Guide
Step 2. Click on Search
Step 3. Enter Soggy Bottom and hit Search
Step 4. Click on Soggy Bottom
Step 5. Ask your wife if you can go ride

Alternative Method

Step 1. Click on Track Guide
Step 2. Click on Kentucky
Step 3. Click on Soggy Bottom
Step 4. Ask your wife if you can go ride

Alternative Method

Step 1. Click on this link http://pitracer.com/trackguide/track.cgi?Track=413
Step 2. Ask your wife if you can go ride

On a side note. If you're viewing (you meaning anyone who's reading this) a track that you've been to, why not update the information for others to enjoy? Did it have a porta potty? Hey man I did piss in one there. I bet someone's wife would love to know this information. My GF took a bunch of pictures. They're way better than what the track has posted. Man I bet others would love to see this track. Those two minutes you took out of your busy day just might help get riders to the gate, which keeps the track open, which gives you a place to ride....You see??

On a side note on a side note. Who wants to head to Soggy Bottom this weekend?

Soggy Bottom comes up in Missouri when I Google it. Would definitely like to find out more info.

Doesn't anyone have a sand track anymore? Man I miss Indian Mound!

We're riding indoors this weekend. My first ride in a few months. Not too hip on indoors (especially with the fo five Oh), but what's a guy to do.

Try Soggybottommxky.com

Thank you for visiting!!! Ive heard great things about your place. Please take a few minutes to update us on your traack and openings when you can. I know many of us would make the trip if we knew you were open.

See Chucks post above on how to find your place in our track guide. Update as required.....also, if you create practice or race posts in the appropriate forums on here you can set them up to automatically post to your facebook page....its a for one deal on getting your word out!!

Thanks again for visiting and joining!

Man, I wish one of the closet NC tracks would open before noon on Sunday. A little hard to justify 12 hours round trip for one day of riding.

With the warmer temps we've been seeing all winter, I would keep your eyes on Soggy Bottom opening again. You can day trip it there and probably get more time on the track.. we planned to ride there this weekend but mother nature dealt a crap hand last week. Ended up at 421MX and had a good time as usual there.

Back