Gonna gloat a little!

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
IMG_0192.JPG
I've always been a bit of closet KTM fan. Over the summer KTM had a demo day at Meadowlarks for members only. They had the 125, 150, 250, 250f, 350f, and 450f to ride. I took spins on them all multiple times since the turnout was low. I kept my eye on that 350 though. Power delievery was amazing and it felt super light in the air and turned almost as good as those Suzukis... I knew that day was gonna cost me $9k...

Sold my lovely 125 I built off the Craigslist, and called around.. Pointview in Canfield gave me the best OTD price so here she is..... now if this damn snow would go away I'd be happy. Have a FL trip planned next month though that I can't wait for!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always been a bit of closet KTM fan. Over the summer KTM had a demo day at Meadowlarks for members only. They had the 125, 150, 250, 250f, 350f, and 450f to ride. I took spins on them all multiple times since the turnout was low. I kept my eye on that 350 though. Power delievery was amazing and it felt super light in the air and turned almost as good as those Suzukis... I knew that day was gonna cost me $9k...

Sold my lovely 125 I built off the Craigslist, and called around.. Pointview in Canfield gave me the best OTD price so here she is..... now if this damn snow would go away I'd be happy. Have a FL trip planned next month though that I can't wait for!
congratulations on the new wheels..i bought a new bike from pointview cycles a few years back.. good guys and gave great service..

Congrats. I'm starting to get the new bike bug. Holding it down for now, but there is nothing quite like a new bike. Enjoy it man! :)

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.
Do you have vet access ?

Lemme know when you're going south. Let's vanpool. I gotta break in my new white monster.

No vet access. Does 27 qualify me ? I can run +25 now! Haha.. going south March 17 for a week. Going down with my buddy Eric, his gf, my wife and daughter. Should be a great time.

Congrats! I'm going to have to ride those orange bikes some time, and the white ones.

Just be prepared for it to cost you $9,000... never in a million years did I think I'd pay that much for a damn dirt bike... they are just that good.

congratulations on the new wheels..i bought a new bike from pointview cycles a few years back.. good guys and gave great service..

Those guys were super cool. If the little one really gets into riding I'll be back to purchase again. Despite the 1hr 40min drive

Errebody is sipping the Austrian cool aid as of the late.

I thought it was cool that they couldn't start the bike until the manufacturer sent them the code After confirmed purchase. Makes em useless to the smash n grab theft. Maybe that's why I don't see many new fi huskys gettin wheelied. If only they could make that sort of thing available to the consumer. A unique code given to the original buyer. Let him lock the bike when he chooses and unlock it....

Back