Gonna gloat a little!

The guy said he paid $9040 for it. My son is going to need a 250F at the end of the summer.

LOL......funny thing, I have this thing called a wife. She seems to not take lightly to running out and picking up $8000 dirt bikes when we have some in the garage.

I think we are probably going to go with a YZ 250F. My son keeps talking about going back to a KTM, but I am leaning Yamaha.

LOL......funny thing, I have this thing called a wife. She seems to not take lightly to running out and picking up $8000 dirt bikes when we have some in the garage.

I think we are probably going to go with a YZ 250F. My son keeps talking about going back to a KTM, but I am leaning Yamaha.
See vet forum. 250F or 250X.:D

You should get a new wife, mine told me "well do it now, because we are gonna have kids soon."

Exactly! I have three kids! Just spent $485 to fix a window in my daughters car, $800 on flights to Florida for my two daughters, $500 on a helmet for my son....and that's just this week Georgie. Wait till you have kids and that money flies out!

Oh trust me I have pulled that many times. Usually what happens is someone is in the drive picking up my old bike and she says "your selling your bike"? Las one was my new Harley. She did not think I needed. But then again, she never thinks I need new bikes.

My wife has instigated me to buy everything for the last 20 years (MX bikes, Harleys, Jeeps, Trucks, a Boat, RZR, etc)...........except my '14 YZ450 that I got last fall. Oh well. It's me time durn it!

my son and I picked these up in late November. we only have 2 hours on them. my is the fc250 his is a 350

Attachments

• huskys.jpg
    huskys.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 154
Are they 16 or 17? Curious as to how the traction control feels and the whole new suspension?
I wasn't a huge fan of the traction control, it feels like it kinda tames the motor down.. but when I rode it conditions were near perfect so I haven't tried it on anything slick... suspension is amazing

Back