Arlington SX

Man that's bad mojo, I don't even like watching it. RV rode that killer instinct to 4 titles and a couple blown out knees. It's all about riding style, Some guys only have one speed and that's balls to the wall.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Tom Brady, the Ryan Dungey of the NFL. Or should I flip that around, Ryan Dungey, the Tom Brady of Supercross.

Even for the world's best, going all out on these tracks leads to this.
Doesn't make for great racing when there's no one left to race...
that wasnt riding over his head,it looked like a good line in the replay but just kicked him weird

Tomac and Webb both doing the quad ? ; both had mechanical failures .

Anyone who thinks that RD is maxed-out in his speed or talent is fooling themselves . Gotta be in it to win it and he is smart . The WFO guys are fun to watch but they race on DIRT , the track changes constantly ; you can't ride the ragged edge constantly or you'll get bit . There have been many examples of this since MX/SX began and , unfortunately , careers have been cut short and some injuries catastrophic .

A couple of years ago , Dungey road more aggressive in some races and many were b!tching that he was riding " dirty " . Me thinks there are some Dungey haters , no matter what he does ( Some of the same who gripe about Bubba haters ? ) .

Did bubba just get lucky when he went 24-0? Every pro national I attended I remember him rag dolling. Must of missed the 24-0 year.

Did bubba just get lucky when he went 24-0? Every pro national I attended I remember him rag dolling. Must of missed the 24-0 year.
There is ALWAYS some luck in a 24-0 season in motocross. That really is amazing that Bubba was able to put 24 motos together with no get offs.

Then they should reward say 10 more bonus points for wins. Then guys would be going for the win more because it would mean more points.
Yeah.......then they would all be crippled before round 3? I don't think that would change dungey though. I think the guy could solve an algorithm for theory of relativity during a race. Fun fact: Only 56 guys in the history of supercross have ever won a 450 (or premier class) main. Talk about an exclusive club....

side note: press conferences. Check out the hats. They're all starting to go back to being curved. The flat bill is on its way out, unless you're a bro, bro, bro at Parris raceway in California.... (ever seen some of those videos?)

250 class:

I really think plessinger is going to do well in the 450 class. He's so tall. I think the four five oh will pull his lurchy ass to the first turn...first.... I like him, can't wait to see him jump to 450s.

Rider union quote of the day: "You guys put on a helluva show, there was 57,800 people in attendance tonight..."

And when you win, you can show up to the press conference like this:

Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 10.55.54 AM.png

Last edited:
Tomac and Webb both doing the quad ? ; both had mechanical failures .

Anyone who thinks that RD is maxed-out in his speed or talent is fooling themselves . Gotta be in it to win it and he is smart . The WFO guys are fun to watch but they race on DIRT , the track changes constantly ; you can't ride the ragged edge constantly or you'll get bit . There have been many examples of this since MX/SX began and , unfortunately , careers have been cut short and some injuries catastrophic .

A couple of years ago , Dungey road more aggressive in some races and many were b!tching that he was riding " dirty " . Me thinks there are some Dungey haters , no matter what he does ( Some of the same who gripe about Bubba haters ? ) .

Haha.....he is maxed out for him. He simply wont ride on the edge. Im not a hater, I just dont like him. Big difference. All I really ever say is he is one of the all time greats but not one of the fastest riders. He isnt fun to watch ride and his interviews are about as clean cut and boring as they get.He also isnt what his professional persona implies. The Bubba hater loves to bag on his lifestyle, his money, his possesions and his family life. thats a hater!

He also isnt what his professional persona implies.

I am not sure what you mean by this. His employers seem to like him. When Suzuki resigned him, they also rewrote his existing contract with a substantial raise.
He does charitable work. He has donated time and $$$ to various cancer organizations over the years, and after this year when he retires I am sure he will do even more.
He interacts with his fans, at least he always takes a second to say hi to me at the races.
I don't know how he can be more professional.

bruce

Bruce...simple answer for you.

PTrbD.

Post traumatic red bud distress with a hint of psycho secondary to Facebook.

Haha....not near as bad as everyone likes to make it out to be. Somehow the vital freaks reality became the truth. Far from that.

He interacts with his fans, at least he always takes a second to say hi to me at the races.
I don't know how he can be more professional.

bruce

My son and I have our personal reasons for this, old news. It doesnt reflect on my feelings about him being a great racer and multitime champ either. He is just boring to watch IMO.

Really? -
Wow-
Why do you say that he's a dick?
What makes you say he's two faced?

Ive got my reasons. I wont go into it again, it will get completely blown out of proportion and people will make up lies again. Next time I see you I can give you the real version of the story and you can make your own judgement....if it really matters that much. Its really no big deal.

Again, I dont hold that against his riding abilities and views of them.

Ive got my reasons. I wont go into it again, it will get completely blown out of proportion and people will make up lies again. Next time I see you I can give you the real version of the story and you can make your own judgement....if it really matters that much. Its really no big deal.

Again, I dont hold that against his riding abilities and views of them.
I thought for sure Sharc was being Sarcastic..how did he miss all of that?

Last edited:
Back