Van ?

I just bought a diesel, but I can use diesel fuel as a tax write-off. Otherwise I would probably have got a gasser

I figured it up once, the Duramax CCSB got 6 miles the the gallon better than my gas truck. At that when the difference was .50 per gallon it was a break even on fuel.

I'm trying to justify on buying a Cummins. Is it worth it? Some people tell me they are a pain and expensive to fix, other people say they love em

depends on what breaks obviously. what year are you looking at?

i just picked up that 06 relatively cheap but i already have 2-3k into it

I would like to get a 2011 Cummings, but I still have a couple years on my Ram 1500. A buddy of mine hauled my trailer down south for me with his power stroke and that's what made me decide I want a Diesel because it felt like nothing was back there.

I would like to get a 2011 Cummings, but I still have a couple years on my Ram 1500. A buddy of mine hauled my trailer down south for me with his power stroke and that's what made me decide I want a Diesel because it felt like nothing was back there.

there's no G in cummins lmao

and yea when it comes to hauling a diesel does it quite a bit more efficiently for sure.

there's no G in cummins lmao

and yea when it comes to hauling a diesel does it quite a bit more efficiently for sure.
Yeah I seen that G after I posted it. I still have to put it past the boss (wife) to try and get one. It's going to be hard because she has been in the car business for a long long time. So any good info you have send my way so I can have a good chance at convincing her.

When a diesel breaks, and they will, grab Your A$$ ! Then please report what You saved !

Just a 64 year old A$$ opinion !
This is true. My half ton chevy I had for 9 years and 102,000 miles cost me a total of $256.00 in repairs. Obviously not counting brakes and tires. My power stroke has 72,000 miles on it now and has cost me $1700 in repairs in 9 months. If you're buying a used diesel either know how to fix them or have deep pockets.

I will look at both gas and Diesel. Going today to get the oil changed in my truck. I agree with when a diesel breaks it will cost more to fix.

I have a extended tall ford transit interior all rigged for living and back a race shop, but I can only fit like 3 bikes back there with all the camping stuff and moto stuff etc etc. it suits me and my mechanic but a family vehicle I wouldn't say it's that. Now you'll deff need a second commuter because trust me driving that around all day gets old quick. Maybe get it and give it to one of your kids as heir first vehicle when they get older if they stick to moto. Just some ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back