Rt 62

IMG_1880.JPG

Complaints about a February ride....heard it all now. Ha ha.

Sorry I missed it Lonnie, was down south. See ya soon!

Yeah if 37 is who I'm thinking it is, Joe Evener dude is no slouch and was one of the best racers in the 80's in Ohio (bill Hoover told me this so I know it's true) but we shouldn't be complaining about table tops... everyone bitched about doubles and triples, now it's table tops... is motocross being invaded with a bunch of liberals

Jersey said "Evener" on the back but not certain that could have been a +40 Evener...looked like a much younger guy?

Yeah if 37 is who I'm thinking it is, Joe Evener dude is no slouch and was one of the best racers in the 80's in Ohio (bill Hoover told me this so I know it's true) but we shouldn't be complaining about table tops... everyone bitched about doubles and triples, now it's table tops... is motocross being invaded with a bunch of liberals
Liberal, thats a low blow. It is kinda funny to be bitching about table tops now that everyone has brought that to my attention. I guess everyone should go big or go home. Lonnie it was only a suggestion and only on the 80 and 100 footers not on every jump. CK i'm to old to be an upcoming pro but i still enjoy it and his C riders pay the bills. Fun factor is all

motox37, I feel your pain though with table tops. The big table at RedBud if you have the balls to hit it its like you float then land on a pillow. If you don't have balls at my age I need to have the sense to not half hit it either. Yes it's not a double and you won't die, but the knees, back, & wrists all take a toll.

Alright, Who removed my postings?
This is not the practice or race thread, it is in the general forum. I did not say anything bad about the precious track owners or promoters. Nor did I say anything bad about any one individual.
Censorship SUCKS.
Bobble heads
Sheepeople

Seriously, I saw the post before and there was nothing wrong with it. WTF? Is this turning into a liberal Vital mx board or what?

motox37, I feel your pain though with table tops. The big table at RedBud if you have the balls to hit it its like you float then land on a pillow. If you don't have balls at my age I need to have the sense to not half hit it either. Yes it's not a double and you won't die, but the knees, back, & wrists all take a toll.
I half hit everything!!!

Lonnie,

Thanks again for putting in the work to be open in February!! First time riding the clockwise layout and it is definitely different! I LOVED the 2 whoop sections, by far my favorite parts of the track. I kind of agree about some of the jumps, but being February there's no complaining here. I, and some others I talked with, did notice that first table in the back Table/Table, had a kicker in it that was throwing people funny. Personally I thought you did fantastic, I didn't check out the C track, and no one could've guessed how it would've dried out on Saturday. I left while you were mid-day prepping, so I didn't get to see how it panned out after. Looking forward to knocking off all this rust and getting back up to speed out there soon! Keep up the great work!!

Back