A T L

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
davalos is to west coast

As

Osborne is to _________.

Nevertheless he tore it up !!! Aldon baker trains him...good lord. How is he not in the red ?!?! Isn't that a $350,000/yr tab on bakers farm ?

Although he didn't get the win, Tomac is a beast. I better start and not more than 8 seconds back, he chases down Dunge abs throws sand in his face. 9 rounds left...I'll bet things get exciting for the final round. Not saying Dungey loses the chalice championship, just that he may. Especially if Tomac can get a constant top 5 start every week.

Although he didn't get the win, Tomac is a beast. I better start and not more than 8 seconds back, he chases down Dunge abs throws sand in his face. 9 rounds left...I'll bet things get exciting for the final round. Not saying Dungey loses the chalice championship, just that he may. Especially if Tomac can get a constant top 5 start every week.

Like you said tomac needs top 5 starts, looks like he's going to be consistently fast if not the fastest. Dungey's 25 points up on musquin and 27 on tomac though. I think it's gonna be hard for them to close the gap especially when they haven't gotten very consistent starts and with dungey's almost automatic podiums. Hopefully gonna be an exciting 9 more rounds! Also cool to see bagget on the podium and new Bogle fan here too lol.

Last edited:
Tomac doesn't get a face of barcia roost and he wins the main. Pulling that tearoff in the sand cost him.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

16938652_10154253660567483_6453926179825895865_n.jpg

image.jpeg
STOLEN MX BIKES ATLANTA AIRPORT AREA
You work hard...treat people the way you want to be treated and then someone takes from you something that fills your life with happiness. May the worthless pieces of #%^* that have my bikes burn in hell. Disc locks, cable locks, 3 door locks on trailer and a gated parking lot ... did not stand a chance in Atlanta ... NEVER AGAIN!!!
PLEASE POST AND SHARE
STOLEN MX BIKES ATLANTA AIRPORT AREA

Our long time friend Mike Palmer got hit last night also

I would NEVER take anything of value to Atlanta or any other inner city for that matter.

Guess they need an inner city million dollar mx track down there also.

Those POS "bike life" thugs need shot on sight. Wait, I forgot, black lives matter.... :mad: WTFE.

Nobody cares about stolen bikes anymore. If you're dumb enough not to insure and to get robbed so be it.

Everyone's stolen bikes end up in Atlanta at some point in their stolen-life or another.

Blow up the Atlanta PD phone lines. And just badger them about stolen motorcycles.

Now that burns me. Nothing will get done about it though. Absolutely nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Tell Austria to fire up the assembly line. Call in the over time for a run of 16 units. Drop ship them to Canada then smuggle them into the USA for Florida. Write em off.

These things gotta be all over instachats and snapgram by now. Nobody has seen them??

Back