A T L

Never take a bike to ANY large city. If you have to then find a hotel 40 miles away and take Uber to the stadium. Even then I would boobie trap the trailer with a guillotine on each door.

White van, no vanity race mx related license plates, no number decals.

If anything put a huge decal on the truck that says: "city mobile employment office - applications within we hire on the spot and transport you to work!"

They ain't coming anywhere remotely close to that.

favorite this post Ktm mini bikes - $1000 (Atlanta) hide this posting unhide

3276.png
3276.png
3277.png
3277.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

fuel: diesel
transmission: manual

QR Code Link to This Post

KTM minibikes 4 sale. have a few of em avalable. only lookin 4 1k a piece which is a good deal 4 you. son got outta racin so just tryin to get some my $$ back. can part out too if you need parts hmu.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Will he deliver ?

If you want to catch these idiots you gotta do it fast. They're hustlers. They ain't stupid.

Best way is to post ads you wanna trade s**t. Then immediately go. Might get shot.

Or just forget about them. Let them have the 50s.

EVEN IF YOU CATCH THE DIPSHIT HE WILL SAY HE BOUGHT THEM FROM SOMEONE ELSE you won't be able to prove s**t. He will get a slap on the wrist if anything AND RECIEVING STOLEN property. They'll impound them. Impound will "lose" them out of their bike sized cut hole the next day. Oh sorry nothing we can do they're gone again.

These s**t bags are like MRSA bacteria. You can't kill them and you can't slow them down.

Last edited:
Back