Anyone missing a Factroy Edition?

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
IMG_0375.PNG
Going to go out on a limb and say this wasn't purchased legally. I've heard of one or 2 FE gone missing lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey lets build them a track in Toledo too......By them I mean the ones stealing the bikes and selling them, and riding illegal on the streets. Amazes me the city police do nothing in these inner cities.

That bike looks stolen out of the damn crate.

Plastic wrap on the seat. $8000. Take the guy cash and you'll get to see square down the barrel of a piece of s**t Hi-Point 9mm.you won't be getting a bike either.

If that's the case good deal cause that hi-point won't fire anyway lol.
They fire. That guy probably is a decent citizen, why do you have to be so judgemental? he's gonna be "killing" it one day at the cleveland circuit. I mean he's gonna be "murdering" it. Wait...new lingo....*Lightbulb*.....He's gonna be "Homiciding" it pronouced: Hama-Sy-Din-it!

If any police department wants to hire me and some of my pitracer friends at minimum wage just to set these goons up let us know. Because you can be impounding probably a dozen by next week.

Last edited:
They fire. That guy probably is a decent citizen, why do you have to be so judgemental? he's gonna be "killing" it one day at the cleveland circuit. I mean he's gonna be "murdering" it. Wait...new lingo....*Lightbulb*.....He's gonna be "Homiciding" it pronouced: Hama-Sy-Din-it!

If any police department wants to hire me and some of my pitracer friends at minimum wage just to set these goons up let us know. Because you can be impounding probably a dozen by next week.

While at Maryland Ax they actually had a auto theft recovery task force there to recover stolen bikes.... thought it was cool.

I had a guy text me Saturday night about my bike and set up a time for Sunday to look at it. Sunday morning I got a text from a different area code saying he was with the other guy and asked about a title and wanted to run VIN number. Gave him the VIN number and said my neighbor was a cop,which he is,and said pretty sure I'm not gonna have a stolen bike lol that was the last I've heard from them. Was it something I said?

These guys are idiots and thieves. They all need to be stopped and checked and arrested. Best thing Rudy Guliano did in NYC to clean up the city was stop and frisk. We should be stopping all these guys are running VINs

That Ktm is stolen from a consumer. Factory has to give the dealer a code to activate the bike. Otherwise it won't start. Damn wish we could make them dead on command. They'd stop stealing them.

It will eventually come down to them walking in the wrong garage,trailer , or toy box at the wrong time with the wrong person. Hopefully they can put a stop to this, because obviously it's way outta hand. They will make a mistake and maybe become road kill while doing wheelies on the street. Who knows!

Back