Anyone missing a Factroy Edition?

IMG_0607.JPG
Lol,
Just went out side and took a pic of this for you. Hope it doesn't come to that, but it's there bad decision if it does!

$170 for a $9000 bike is excessive ?

Although odd I insured my husky for 83 I think. 80 or 83.

I feel it is, I've never had a claim with my insurance company, I don't even have a speeding ticket on my record. I have my home and all my vehicles with them. It doesn't see the road, and I live in a low crime area. State Farm is known for being more expensive though anyway

I pay 90 each for my bikes through allstate. It used to be much cheaper but they told me the rates have gone up because of excessive theft in our area. Go figure.

I say we form our own task force and go after these guys. This crap has got to STOP. Make Ohio great again

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just a thought, but one would think of these street riding wheelie turds on dirt bikes as a knock off of the star boys! The star boys are more legit!

star boyz wore helmets, and had a chase truck for when they crashed. Stopped at red lights. 1/10 bikes were hot. Opened a bar with permits. Had day jobs. Didn't wheelie quads. because that's gay. Built stunt bikes. Tucked the license plate under the fairing. But the plate was registered to the bike....rode the piss out of beat bikes for a long time. F4i was the hot ticket. Or a 636.

Wheelie boyz 9/10 hot. No helmets. If they wreck they leave the bike. Go get another one. They don't stop at red lights and swarm people. Sling dope. Don't have jobs. Can't wheelie a crotch rocket. Ride a different bike every week.

I guess Akron criminals are slightly more classy than Atlanta and Cleveland.

Last edited:
These guys are idiots and thieves. They all need to be stopped and checked and arrested. Best thing Rudy Guliano did in NYC to clean up the city was stop and frisk. We should be stopping all these guys are running VINs
They don't stop.....

And the ktms have codes that need to be put in with a computer by the Company/Dealer Without the specific code needed the bike is just parts. That's why the idiot is trying to get rid of it. Because it "won't start"

I pay 90 each for my bikes through allstate. It used to be much cheaper but they told me the rates have gone up because of excessive theft in our area. Go figure.

i switched from allstate because of that, they wanted 90 each for my bikes i think that was there minimum for that type of policy, i used rider insurance out of NJ and had great rates, switched from them to nationwide for a year, back at rider again this year. progressive is cheap if u have a perfect driving record, for me the driving record wrecked the rates a bit.

Back