My first RMATVMC gripe.

Dude, put the damn thing on there and stop crying. The tabs will hold everything in place. I had that happen with my factory stuff and it was just fine. Geez

I think it's funny that George bought stuff to make his white bike yellow and I bought stuff to make my orange bike white. Wanted a 17 husky badly but I'll be riding my 16 orange one another year.

I think it's funny that George bought stuff to make his white bike yellow and I bought stuff to make my orange bike white. Wanted a 17 husky badly but I'll be riding my 16 orange one another year.
That's what happens when you have kids! Wait till your kids start riding too!

I thought about going to the warehouse standing there all day and sayin "hey dude RMATVMC! You gonna sign my plastic like you promised!?"

Funny.....If you do more than ask one time from 10 yards away and then 10 hours later you go see him again by chance and ask one time again, you have me beat. You must have me confused with someone else!

What's really funny is he said he wanted to stay as close to the stock look as possible. Lol

Back