St Louis SX

C Hudak

PR Addict
8000 miles on a synthetic is the norm these days isn't it? My Cruze doesn't call for oil change for at least 8000. Synthetic oils really hold up better than regular oil

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
When CR22 races RD1 hard: RD1 all like:
IMG_5835.JPG

John250

PR Founding Father
Totally agree. I am a Reed fan, but What the Hell. Two weeks in a row he has been blue flagged for several laps and TOTALLY ignores them. Time for the AMA to pull him into the hauler as they would say in NASCAR, and have a come to Jesus meeting with him. He's a former champ and all, but the Blue flag means the same for him as it does for everyone else.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Well arenacross is up. Maybe I'll have another beer and critique these guys all night too. Whose with me ?

I like how these tracks have been slightly different than just all hockey rinks.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Reed has always been a classless d-bag. Ironic that he is the one that always cried about lappers.
Get the f out of the way old man. Pack your s**t and go back to kangaroo humping.
Dung podium was MUCH better. Just wish we would have done a ghost ride into crocidile reedy. That's not a knife, that's a dickhead.

Clair Story

PR Member
I'm definately disappointed in Reed. Dungey was reeling in Tomac. It "could" have been a great battle to the end. Dungey took the high road on the podium for the main. It looks like Dungey is getting his head straight 2 good starts and riding with confidence. Tomac is still riding good though. The end of the season should have some great racing.

hershey

PR Elite
I agree Reed held him up but let's face it, CG wasn't going to catch ET. 2 laps before the Reed blockage Tomac pulled a half second on him. The next lap a bit more. Tomac was under control. Reed caused a few second loss but Tomac finished his far ahead???

And MM was given the word obviously. What a shame.

MXracn746

PR Addict
I agree with Reed, If he's racing for a position and Dungy is moving up and getting ready to lap him, then Dungy should pick a spot and pass, This is pro racing, and he's racing for points and money too, not just a trophy. He's currently in the top 10 in points. He doesn't need to pull over for anyone if he doesn't want to. If Dungy is faster and lapping him, then Reed can hold his race line and Dungy will need to be aggressive and pass him and move on. If Dungy wants to follow him for two laps, that's up to him.

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
I agree with Reed, If he's racing for a position and Dungy is moving up and getting ready to lap him, then Dungy should pick a spot and pass, This is pro racing, and he's racing for points and money too, not just a trophy. He's currently in the top 10 in points. He doesn't need to pull over for anyone if he doesn't want to. If Dungy is faster and lapping him, then Reed can hold his race line and Dungy will need to be aggressive and pass him and move on. If Dungy wants to follow him for two laps, that's up to him.

There's a difference between racing your race, and being a total dick cause your ego is to big to let the top guys by who are actually in the points chance. Blue flag is a blue flag. Get the F out of the way.

Blue flag means your being lapped faster riders are going by get out of the way.... reed wasn't in a heated battle for 16th if the shoe was on the other foot and reed was battling for the championship he would have had no problem running his mouth on the podium

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app