St Louis SX

It's Tomacs championship to lose for sure. But it's racing, lapper, mechanicals and true competition ( or in CG's case lack of ) are all part of it. Who cares what would have or could have been. Dungey is a past champion as is Reed. Nobody can take that away. My point was people are blaming Reed for Dungeys loss last week. Wrong answer.

Reed Blocks?
v417a_2.jpg
s1200_17492534_2155053838054270_7761826978317711485_o.jpg

Lol......ET has a mechanical and gets what, 18th one race? Wins 7 races now 5 in a row.....he has the heart of a true champion. Dungey can't pass a 16th place lapper and now its Reeds fault Dungey is in jeopardy of losing the championship?

ET is earning everything he is getting. I sure hope your effed up reasoning doesn't take hold and everyone ends up thinking ET didn't earn the championship on his own if it happens.
Truth.
Reed should have moved over for 3 laps, during 1 race.
If Dungey wanted the Championship (should he lose or when he does), he should have won more races. Consistency on the podium isn't going to be helping him this season.
I believe there have been 13 Races total, let's estimate 25 laps per race.
So, out of the 325 total Laps this year, it's Reeds fault he held Dungey up for 3 laps, and Dungey will lose the Championship because of those 3 laps?! Cmon guys

Was Reed a dick? Yes
Should Reed have moved out of the way? Yes
Should Dungey have passed Reed? Yes
Is it Reeds fault, for 3 laps, Dungey REFUSED to pass a slower rider? No
Is it Dungeys fault, for 3 laps, Dungey REFUSED to pass a slower rider? YES

Seems Logical to Me

And YES, ET is deserving of everything he is EARNING this year. He's earning it. Not whining about it. Not saying riders should ride differently during heat races. He's handling his business, like a man, not a whiny feminized man-girl

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lol......ET has a mechanical and gets what, 18th one race? Wins 7 races now 5 in a row.....he has the heart of a true champion. Dungey can't pass a 16th place lapper and now its Reeds fault Dungey is in jeopardy of losing the championship?

ET is earning everything he is getting. I sure hope your effed up reasoning doesn't take hold and everyone ends up thinking ET didn't earn the championship on his own if it happens.

To be fair, Eli didn't really have a "mechanical". Eli, being his normal self, lost concentration for a split second and wadded it up off of a triple coming into a corner. He tucked the front end and dug it straight into the ground, which broke his front brake. That's self-inflicted in my eyes. It's not like he had some major bad luck situation. I'm not trying to single you out, Hershey. I've heard it on the telecast and also seen it in other forums and podcasts. I just don't think you can call that a mechanical. Not that it really matters. Still the same result no matter what you call it.

To be fair, Eli didn't really have a "mechanical". Eli, being his normal self, lost concentration for a split second and wadded it up off of a triple coming into a corner. He tucked the front end and dug it straight into the ground, which broke his front brake. That's self-inflicted in my eyes. It's not like he had some major bad luck situation. I'm not trying to single you out, Hershey. I've heard it on the telecast and also seen it in other forums and podcasts. I just don't think you can call that a mechanical. Not that it really matters. Still the same result no matter what you call it.

Either way he is coming on strong from a large deficit, he has a champions attitude. I just watched Detroit again, Dungey rode behind Grant for 5 laps, behind Millsaps in 4th for 8 laps or so. Thats CG's MO, he just doenst ave the killer instinct to win. Those guys are great riders but not any where near CG's level. Passing people is his achilles heel......

This is the reason I wont blame Reeds stupidity on CG's 3 lap riding blunder. If CG normally passed slower riders, made passes when needed and not simply when convenient then Id agree with what most people say about it. Chad was a dick but CG should have made a move far sooner than 3 laps.

Right now dungey is a current champion. Not a past.

It's DUNGEYS championship to lose. )He's got the most points)

Will we see the undertaker make a surprise appearance at Vegas in a "coffin match to the death " ?

Time to quote:

RD: "hey man, let's talk numbers here. My championship bonus is about xxxxxxxxxxxx million. I'll cut you 3% for each race you hold up ET until Vegas. And then 100,000 bonus if I win the championship because of it."

Reed: cash?

Dungey: ....cash.

Reed: "alright but I'll still pull shenanigans in the heat race, and you need to cry about me on the podium (in your squeaky octave higher voice) so it ain't obvious"

RD : deal.

Back