St Louis SX

17760113_1970121489885075_5518069197917534050_n.jpg

Dungey was in a Sports Illustrated Athletes Body issue a couple of years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Ya gotta hate Reed. Whah whah. He cried his entire career over everything. Dunge make a comment and Reed tries to lose the championship for him. Loser. Not the kind of press you want this close to being a team leader or public figure for a living.

Classless ef tard.
WORD!!! You speak the truth! How many times has Reed complained about lappers and then he pulls that s**t when it matters and he knew what he was doing.

Worse than anything, go back and watch the race before St. Louis. He did it two weeks in a row (ignoring blue flag).

Ya gotta hate Reed. Whah whah. He cried his entire career over everything. Dunge make a comment and Reed tries to lose the championship for him. Loser. Not the kind of press you want this close to being a team leader or public figure for a living.

Classless ef tard.

Lol......ET has a mechanical and gets what, 18th one race? Wins 7 races now 5 in a row.....he has the heart of a true champion. Dungey can't pass a 16th place lapper and now its Reeds fault Dungey is in jeopardy of losing the championship?

ET is earning everything he is getting. I sure hope your effed up reasoning doesn't take hold and everyone ends up thinking ET didn't earn the championship on his own if it happens.

To be honest, SX needed something like this.
Controversy always sparks interest. Especially towards the end of the season.
Especially when it involves an Ex-Champion(s) and a soon to be champion.
This year's SX feels like WWE!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lol......ET has a mechanical and gets what, 18th one race? Wins 7 races now 5 in a row.....he has the heart of a true champion. Dungey can't pass a 16th place lapper and now its Reeds fault Dungey is in jeopardy of losing the championship?

ET is earning everything he is getting. I sure hope your effed up reasoning doesn't take hold and everyone ends up thinking ET didn't earn the championship on his own if it happens.
Why? On the flip side...You'll say "if it weren't for ETs (insert misfortune here) then dungey wouldn't of been the champion!!!!"
IMG_5855.JPG

Yeah, but your still a Dick.

Back