St Louis SX

Eh, dungey should've just stuck it up in there and passed him. He just followed him around and didn't even try to pass. It doesn't help that he was an ass in the heat race. Sometimes it comes back to bite you later. He deserved it.
But he can take himself out too! Look at barcia or freisie

He was told to lay down for sure.......lol

Anyway, Im going to watch the video when I have more time.

One thing nobody can argue.......this is one the the best SX seasons, at least that I can remember. Ive actually been excited to watch each week for once!!

We need to get that guy from the video hooked up on PitRacer. All of his references where from the Vitards and Facepage.
This is where the experts are... Georgie, stamp it.

15026ff51a46e24f594cc6c083392219.jpg

That video was very good, and the guy was right on point with what was going on. Reed was clearly in the wrong but pissed that Dungey whined about him in the heat race and so he screwed him up in the main event. Running 16th and getting lapped isn't where Reed wants to be, but if you are there for whatever reason, be courteous to the guys that are riding for the win not only in the race but for the season!!!! That was just being a d-bag.

As far as Musquin, we may never know, but that particular track had guys having a hard time passing anyone and little mistakes adding up to gaps closing in and out. It seemed like Dungey did have Marvin covered just a little bit this week, as he was working on a little gap slightly increasing over the course of the race.

I love that it's down to a close battle for the remaining races in the season and no one can take it easy and cruise in for the title. If Dungey wins this title, he is going to have to ride outside of his comfort zone and pull the throttle to the stops. And if Tomac comes from way back, and puts that many wins up on the board and closes the gap and wins the title, he deserves it too. Either way, it's exciting to have a battle at the end of the SX season instead of having someone wrap up the title early as is the case most years. I thought he St Louis track looked pretty tough with those weird step on / step offs, and the dragon back things.... I thought more than one time watching that someone was going to go over the bars from coming off the dragon back a little too front wheel low and slow to clear the double..... but it didn't happen.

What really is going to suck about Reed is when he announces that next year will be his last year and we have to listen to douche bag Ralph kiss his ass very Saturday night. Reed reminds me of Jeff Gordon. One of the most talenent guys in MX but the biggest cry baby there is. especially when RC & JS where racing.

Video was good. To the point. Dungey was catching Tomac. And if he got there, that is when Tomac would have tried to step it up more and that is when guys make mistakes. So you never know, the pressure of Dungey catching him, could have forced him into a mistake.

ANY factory team that is in a close Championship battle will give their team riders marching orders. And in SX, it is near impossible to know if they are holding back. Unlike NASCAR when they knew Michael Waltrip was purposely interfering with the Championship battle. They came down super hard on Waltrip.

Reed should be penalized. Two weeks in a row he ignored the blue flag. Dude should sit a week, and then he wont do it again.

17795877_1439830822728431_2176136795665510956_n.jpg

Blah blah blah. Look at the lap times. ET was pulling away again BEFORE the Reed blockage. CG is just that, a cry baby. If he couldn't pass Reed in 16th while getting lapped how can any of you morons think he was going to give the rider with the fastest laps of the race any trouble? Lmfao!!!

Back