LL Qualifier At Malvern MX

Can't find the Saturday classs ANYWHERE... mxsports site malvern site... any idea where to view the Saturday schedule for malvern today? Thinking about coming to spectate. Thanks.

IMG_0660.JPG

Sorry All! I normally post html's of results on Pitracer but apparently one of those talented riders or parents was VERY sick and they passed it on to me this weekend! I have a sinus infection coupled with bronchitis. Glad to see they got them on the mxsports site so quick, I sent them Sunday eve.

Sorry All! I normally post html's of results on Pitracer but apparently one of those talented riders or parents was VERY sick and they passed it on to me this weekend! I have a sinus infection coupled with bronchitis. Glad to see they got them on the mxsports site so quick, I sent them Sunday eve.
Get well soon! Thanks for all the hard work to. Things went smooth at sign up..

we had no luck this weekend, Gavin ran the 65 7-11 took 5 that first moto and was in 3rd second moto and went down on the turn after the uphill triple. needless to say I went back to trailer pack my s**t and left, didn't even finish the second moto for the 85 cause he went down in that fisrt moto also. it was a quite ride home. he did manage to take a 3rd over all in 65 10-11. but the other 3 classes were a bust but that's racing.

It's amazing that you gals don't get hit with something after Every weekend.
Yeah- I rolled in Sunday, sign-up was so snappy I was BS'ing a bit and the next thing I knew it was time to step aside for the next guy.

Thank you all for the well-wishes! For Briarcliff I am wearing a shield of Antibacterial Sanitizer all weekend! I will shine like the sun and be slippery for quick get aways from unruly parents! LOL

Back