Seattle

Team orders. Musquin says in podium interview "I never saw uh how you say let dungey bye. All I saw was a the WINwinWinWinWin which is confusing for me because I was instructed to basically lose and say I get tight during rough track pre race but that change cause eh dungey go down and uh tomac got uh the bad start. "

For sure my favorite race of the year. You may not want to hear it but this sport is boring on hard pack jump fest Nitro circus track where everyone is jumping everything.
Don't care who win the championship, both deserve it. I'm sure we can all agree Reed is the largest dickhead in the sport. "I don't make the podium anymore so I am going to cry to the principal." "Waaaa, they are racing me rough, tell them who I am. You know. The guy that backed into two championships because the real fast guys were hurt."
FYI. If anyone defends Crocidile Reedy, they are fool. Did you hear his interview? trying to say he did not know he was there and was not doing anything wrong. That right Chad, deny,deny, deny. No honey, I would never cheat on you. That is someone else in that picture. And hey, Chad has proven that if you tell yourself a lie long enough, you start to believe it. He actually thinks he is competitive.

I thought it was a great race and really there were just so many ways to do things that made it that way. I agree we tend to see that same lines by the top 5 or so every week-not that race. Plessinger going triple, triple, triple set him apart without a doubt.

One question though - was the guy that put out to tuff blocks wasted or something? They weren't line up, some sticking out here and there, and that Suzuki on the first turn that got hit on starts at least 3 times that I saw was just stupid. It is what got Dungey and that was only because of another rider. The way that thing just flipped up and out was weird and should have been addressed-not safe.

Oh and Reed is lying through his teeth about not knowing Ryan was there. Some crap about looking left when he was right? For 3 laps? With blue flags all over the place?

Last edited:
One question though - was the guy that put out to tuff blocks wasted or something? They weren't line up, some sticking out here and there, and that Suzuki on the first turn that got hit on starts at least 3 times that I saw was just stupid. It is what got Dungey and that was only because of another rider. The way that thing just flipped up and out was weird and should have been addressed-not safe.

Why haven't they developed a curved tuff block for this very reason? Like mabey a 1/2 circle with a 5ft or 10ft radius? Or mabey two 90 degree curves that can make up a 180? And, use the 90s on the inside of the other turns too?

Tomac is an animal, almost 2 sec a lap faster than everyone else. I know he went down once but that was a last minute deal trying to avoid another riders mistake. Again, this is his championship to lose. He was behind in points going in and has been riding like a man who wants to win. Its paying off, thats what champions do!

Such an exciting season to watch!!!!

Definitely was the race of the year. Of course, my bet is on green. Always has been. RD is definitely the 2nd fastest guy out there. Could be a close call between he and his teammate. Now, if the two or 3 top guys can stay healthy for 3 more weeks/races, we are finally going to have a good battle to the finish...

107c33c08808381589c70b69bc98aa5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

One question. If the mains are now timed, and not by the lap, why shorten the time on the track for the mains? 15 minutes is 15 minutes, 20 minutes is 20 minutes. Yeah the track was deteriorating and rough, but we have seen rougher ones.

In the past, if lap times were slow, they would eliminate laps, to keep the race in the normal time frame for a main event. In this situation, like I said, the time is what it is. Just did not make sense to shorten the mains in my opinion. Dungey probably would have been on the podium if they had not shortened the main event.

Honestly I thought the same thing about the track and CG. The track didn't look any worse than some others and they cut only like 2 laps maybe 3 out. I didn't pay attention to the lead Anderson still had though. Tomac was 2 sec a lap faster than MM. He may have caught him too.

Well....it's a damn johnn gallagher conspiracy that's what it is!

Did you see the Reed interview where he talked about why Gallagher fined him? Gallagher first asked Chad if he had seen Vital MX and all the social media about the blue flag incident, sited that as one reason why the punishment!! Thats BS in my opinion.

Wait. Lap 19---LET DUNGEY BYE
(Go wide where nobody touched even in practice---then don't stuff him over the berm in the next corner on his inside)

Team orders fo show.

I don't understand why anyone would be upset or not expect "team orders". Not saying that we have seen any yet but why do you think they have a team? To win a championship. Duh.
Dudes get their panties in a wad because it Dungey. You can bet you butt if Grant did not suck so bad and had a chance of running up front, then we would be told what to do also.

I know if I owned Ktm. And wanted that championship over the mean green machines....id be paying bonuses for every Orange bike that helped the cause.....

They're just trying to drum up drama really. Which they should s**t hasn't been this exciting since.....the season RV1 didn't make a main event and was 20 points down.

Back