Seattle

I don't understand why anyone would be upset or not expect "team orders". Not saying that we have seen any yet but why do you think they have a team? To win a championship. Duh.
Dudes get their panties in a wad because it Dungey. You can bet you butt if Grant did not suck so bad and had a chance of running up front, then we would be told what to do also.

Because DeCoster says they dont and wont do that! Why lie about it? And if you dont have any problem with it then you are a complete hypocrite. How could anyone be pissed at Reed yet think its ok for a team member of ET to hold back CG, or its ok for a team member of CG to hold back ET?????? You are starting to sound like a freaking liberal with your dual standards.

I think both situations are just fine. Its racing, deal with it.

Reed is a dickhead. Does not matter who is was holding up. Would have said the same if it were Toesmack or Moosecan or anyone else
A team manager job is to give each of his riders the feeling that they are the most important. But A championship is what pays the bills (and his contract). Its business. And in 3 years you will look back and know who won the championship. Not who go second or moved over for who

I think people got upset with Reed because he was in 16th place and getting lapped when he pulled that ignore the blue flag thing!!!! In that position (back marker) he was screwing with the Championship. When you are Musquin and running in the top 5 places most of the time, it's a whole different thing to help a teammate out who might need a point or 2 at the end of the season by making or not making a pass in your race.

I think people got upset with Reed because he was in 16th place and getting lapped when he pulled that ignore the blue flag thing!!!! In that position (back marker) he was screwing with the Championship. When you are Musquin and running in the top 5 places most of the time, it's a whole different thing to help a teammate out who might need a point or 2 at the end of the season by making or not making a pass in your race.

What makes the difference of who or where you are if you are trying to help a rider win a championship? Help is help is it not?

Huge difference in perception. Which I've heard is reality. One way is dirty and acceptable. The other way is dirty and unprofessional.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Perception is each persons reality of something. My perception is who cares who or when a rider blocks another, its all part of racing. It happens every race, team orders or not, lapper or not, its all part of it.

CG simply cant pass well, never has, never will probably. He rides behind other riders for lap after lap after catching them at a rate of 1- 2 sec a lap. Thats his weakness and his fault, not the rider in front of him, same lap or not.

But hey, its got us all talking about SX, its got us all excited for the next race! This ones going to be down to the wire!

Perception is each persons reality of something. My perception is who cares who or when a rider blocks another, its all part of racing. It happens every race, team orders or not, lapper or not, its all part of it.

CG simply cant pass well, never has, never will probably. He rides behind other riders for lap after lap after catching them at a rate of 1- 2 sec a lap. Thats his weakness and his fault, not the rider in front of him, same lap or not.

But hey, its got us all talking about SX, its got us all excited for the next race! This ones going to be down to the wire!
He must pass pretty well, last to 4th Has only been done by a few people in supercross!

If Dungey won the race and then ran into the stands and saved a dying baby, Hershey would find something bad to say about it haha.
Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Great, thanks guys. Now I am worried about saving a dying baby!

Dungey wouldn't save it. The baby would croak while Dungey waited for people in the stands to move out of his way.

Canard is a different scenario with the same result - no saved baby. He would leap over the crowd and land on the baby - crushing it.

JS7 would fail also; spraining his wrist climbing the railing and then quit his rescue.

Tomac would get there and first, but then just stand there with a goofy expression wondering what to do. Same result - no baby saved.

Musquin, not a chance. After he won the race, his interview answers would take so long the baby is a goner, but he would cry.

Maybe Ralph or Jeff? Nope, no luck again - Ralph would get excited but wouldn't know enough to even figure out what a baby is much less save it. Jeff would be too busy talking about when he was a baby.

Ricky, the Goat, maybe, but he is just too short and fat to climb into the stands.

Reed, not him either - but he would complain that nobody else helped the baby.

Friese, Anderson, and Peick would beat each other to death trying to get to there.

My bet is on the Monster Energy girls - They could distract the crowd, save the baby, and "nurse" it back to health.

Never-mind, nobody wanted to save that baby anyway, it was wearing an Alessi T-shirt.

Now back to the regularly scheduled program of beating up on Dungey. Happy Easter everyone and safe riding.

Great, thanks guys. Now I am worried about saving a dying baby!

Dungey wouldn't save it. The baby would croak while Dungey waited for people in the stands to move out of his way.

Canard is a different scenario with the same result - no saved baby. He would leap over the crowd and land on the baby - crushing it.

JS7 would fail also; spraining his wrist climbing the railing and then quit his rescue.

Tomac would get there and first, but then just stand there with a goofy expression wondering what to do. Same result - no baby saved.

Musquin, not a chance. After he won the race, his interview answers would take so long the baby is a goner, but he would cry.

Maybe Ralph or Jeff? Nope, no luck again - Ralph would get excited but wouldn't know enough to even figure out what a baby is much less save it. Jeff would be too busy talking about when he was a baby.

Ricky, the Goat, maybe, but he is just too short and fat to climb into the stands.

Reed, not him either - but he would complain that nobody else helped the baby.

Friese, Anderson, and Peick would beat each other to death trying to get to there.

My bet is on the Monster Energy girls - They could distract the crowd, save the baby, and "nurse" it back to health.

Never-mind, nobody wanted to save that baby anyway, it was wearing an Alessi T-shirt.

Now back to the regularly scheduled program of beating up on Dungey. Happy Easter everyone and safe riding.
IMG_5840.JPG

but look who he was passing,there's only a couple of guys out there that are a challenge to pass

My point exactly. I'm not bashing on the guy about his riding, I'm only saying what you see is all he has in the tsnk. All of you were saying early on he was riding smart and not risking any chance of losing the championship. I'm saying he was losing it by not winning races. Who's assessment of the riding was right? Winning races is the point here, that's how you win championships! Consistency is key also but not 2-4 place when you have riders at ET's level who are champions consistently winning races.

Who's ever bagged on RC, MC OR JS when they were winning races? Who bagged on RC or JS when they went 24-0 in a season?

Exactly. CG is absolutely one of the all time greats ! I'll never deny that, but if he had been at his prime when RC,JS and CR were battling every weekend CG wouldn't have had 3 championships to his name.

Now if we want to start talking about CG and his public image compared to his private one, that's when I'll start the bashing!

Back