BC 4-22 & 4-23

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Practice is scheduled for this weekend, we will have to see which forecast is presented this weekend. Not predicted, presented. Shooting for both days, 11-5pm, $25 per rider. This is not a special AQ practice weekend, if you are looking for AQ practice, its Friday the 28th. We will do the typical BC practice with sessions in the afternoon on the big track, possibly on the C track pending turnout.

1C40D121-21C9-4E4A-9F8F-64F28F40B395.jpg
Rain down to 20% here, prep is on.

Still good to go here as of 6am, now down to 10-15% here, looks like if anything it might be a cloudy cool day with some misting. Track should be good. We didn't go deep just in case we did get a pop up. So a vet prep day.

I would say possible prep at 1, sessions at 2 on the big track.

Couldn't make it yesterday. Planning for in this am. Get a few laps in while the lines are forming then a few while it's more typical moto like. Then we'll see where this fat boy is and if we want to spend the time and money for next weekend... I'd say doubtful at this point, but eh...we shall see said the blind man...

Flew over the cliff today. Looks like fun from the air. Looked like lots of people were heading that way. Just in case anybody is wondering we will be opening up a new outdoor track in a few months called Axl Run MX. We will be having evening practices and giving free airplane rides with gate fee.
20170423_111644.jpg
20170423_111638.jpg

New concord ohio, 43762
On the other side of town. About 4 miles from were our indoor track was. We bought 44 acres that had a small mx track and a airstrip on it. Got lots of fun activities planned for the future!
Screenshot_2017-01-18-10-45-46.png

My son and his cousin had a great time as well. They love the track. They need to build up stamina evidently. They were done by 3 lol

Was fun today. I'm not in a bad spot with my riding for two rides this year, first MX ride today. I could make a case for next week, but thinking I'll just dial things in until the Battle series. We'll see...

Yeah I don't know who he was but he must be a bus driver cause I saw him take a couple of kids to school today lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Track was nice. I gotta do more running. 2.5 laps and I was spent. Luckily I only need 1.5 more laps to hang around here
Oh and I need to grow a set and jump that damn finish line. So worried about flat landing and throwing out my back again.
Thinking about next week... May need to see where I am with the speed???

Thanks everyone, a great spring weekend in all. Saturday was a riders day, light turnout, overcast, decent track early on. Sunday was a bit chaotic at times, lots of dudes wanting to ride. The track was better not gnarly enough though. Our program was better than opening day, but still much to improve. Well over 300 for the weekend, and no squad runs, that is very good. Although we had at least 1 guy that crashed pretty hard, rung his bell, and should have gotten checked out. He did ride back to his truck though. Now its on the AQ this weekend. Best of luck to anyone that attends.

Back