BC 4-22 & 4-23

Track was nice...LOL! Balloons on your birthday are nice...

That A/B session after prep was a riot!
Fast dude's flying around everywhere, to the left, to the right... roost, revs and racing...
Love-It!

Track was BC - 100%
Good from the first lap at 11:00 all the way through the day.
Traction from edge to edge.

I felt like I was a kid again getting punished for doing something wrong. We were down on the ball diamonds in Hanover looking up at the steady parade of trucks and trailers loaded with dirt bikes headed to BC. "WHAT AM I DOING HERE???????????" I screamed to myself.

Tournament weekend. Five games-(Three games yesterday).Ugh!
I'm standing behind the plate, and my daughter looks to me from the stands and says: This has to be making you sick isn't it?

Glad everybody had a great time. Looking forward to getting out.

Track was nice...LOL! Balloons on your birthday are nice...

That A/B session after prep was a riot!
Fast dude's flying around everywhere, to the left, to the right... roost, revs and racing...
Love-It!

Track was BC - 100%
Good from the first lap at 11:00 all the way through the day.
Traction from edge to edge.
Hey Sharc, were you on the TX300? You like that bike?

Hey Scoober -
I thought I saw the 55K sitting in staging???
My first though was - on a beautiful day like today, he's out swinging at fuzzy balls- But then I saw the KX 250 ....cool to see ya out riding!

Yeah, I'm digging it and loathing it at the same time.
Just learning to go fast on a two-stroke again is crazy tough.
Like = Light weight, feels like a MTB bike, strong motor, great brakes....and it has e-start.

Suspension is soft for fast MX and ever since having experienced EFI on the 4-strokes it's un-nerving to feel the surges of the two-stroke.

All in all ....an excellent bike.

Hey Scoober -
..., he's out swinging at fuzzy balls- ...

haha, good one Sharc. That's more so my winter sport to keep the muscles moving and knees hurting. LOL MX is my summer passion.

I feel ya on learning to ride a 2 Stroke. Of course, you have an advantage in that you knew how to ride one once... The ol' KX 300 was running pretty well yesterday. Made a few rebound clicker adjustments in addition to I finally put the V-Force intake on it. Need some stiffer springs front and back with a flywheel weight I'd like to try to lessen that hit a tad and help carry a taller gear here and there...

Had the boy to the 'Cliff for the first time on his...do I have to say it...green Strider. The wife, the kid, and I had a good time. I know kind of where I am and what I need to do to get to where I want to be...some things for the bike, some things for the body...ehh...we'll get there by Battle time...maybe. ;)

Nice to see you out there buddy. I am still not fast enough to ride around in tow, but working on it to a lesser extent. Put on a few pound this last year I need to shed and need to get back into some sort of MX shape. Only second MX ride since about summer 2015.

Later man. Take care.

Back