Pay per view for mx nationals!

Worked nice for me, I watched them all Saturday night.

I did put it on "live" for a little bit just to see how it worked and it seemed to work fine for me.

I did put it on "live" for a little bit just to see how it worked and it seemed to work fine for me.
Yeah I was switching back and forth and ended up watching on NBCSN 2nd motos. The picture was better and covered all of my screen. Like I said, it was cool, but far from awesome as I was from loving it. If this is the future of TV, I better get another few jobs as $40 here, $50 here, etc. will drain the bank account of which already seems to have a leak in it...

I was more reffering to the last post of that screen shot from Racerx than the performance of the broadcast

No Roku support yet but I'm sure it'll come. We just screencasted from my laptop and the quality was top notch. Scoob $50 for the year is just a tab better than $150/mo X 12 = $1800 wouldn't you say?

I agree this is the future of TV but Netflix has been doing this for years. This is the only future for the big networks otherwise they can suck it all the way down the drain. This is the first network app that's actually useful. They didn't ask me to pay then disable fast forward and still cram commercials in everywhere. They didn't ask me to watch at 2am. They didn't require some retarded cable subscription. They didn't cram 5 hours of racing in to one hour then waste half the time promoting Nascar. They didn't make me wait 2 weeks for the on-demand content. They didn't put half the motos on one app, then half on FS1 or some other retarded place. Well done NBC! The only thing I didn't like is all the cycling content thrown in there (sorry Shaf) but this was an impressive debut.

No Roku support yet but I'm sure it'll come. We just screencasted from my laptop and the quality was top notch. Scoob $50 for the year is just a tab better than $150/mo X 12 = $1800 wouldn't you say?

I agree this is the future of TV but Netflix has been doing this for years. This is the only future for the big networks otherwise they can suck it all the way down the drain. This is the first network app that's actually useful. They didn't ask me to pay then disable fast forward and still cram commercials in everywhere. They didn't ask me to watch at 2am. They didn't require some retarded cable subscription. They didn't cram 5 hours of racing in to one hour then waste half the time promoting Nascar. They didn't make me wait 2 weeks for the on-demand content. They didn't put half the motos on one app, then half on FS1 or some other retarded place. Well done NBC! The only thing I didn't like is all the cycling content thrown in there (sorry Shaf) but this was an impressive debut.

Its probably coming after this catches on though!! Lets hope not, cable sucks. I dont understand why you cant just pick 'x' amount of channels you want and then pay for them, no matter the channel. Meh

Via your math, yes, but I was saying if I need to buy an app for each different sport or program I want to watch... As I said, I thought it was cool, but far from top notch. When I tuned into NBCSN and didn't have to reload the page to watch the next moto, etc., that was "convenient". Although I did go back to the app on my slightly smaller viewing screen to avoid the commercials as the 450 moto 2 got down to the nitty gritty before ET passed Frenchie.

I can't say cable sucks either. It's all about convenience. Price? No, but I didn't have to go to a different app, let it load, etc. to go over to another channel and/or flip back. The cost is starting to be a pain point, but isn't detrimental yet. Yet I say.

Now if you want to talk about cost...let's talk about why a bike is $8k and then you have to put another $1k-2k into it to get your suspension set up for you, bars, numbers, bling, etc., etc. before you race it? Shouldn't all that be included? Maybe there is an app for that....

I've been using a firestick for about a year and half so I have gotten used to the switching back and forth. Waiting on this too load, it possibly not working blah blah blah, that can all be a PITA as well scoob and people get frustrated with the process it takes sometimes. The convenience of cable is there for sure, nothing will top that.

Did it end up ever switching from race to race automatically? I would just exit out when the moto was done and then select the next one and wait on it to start. I was curious if it was going to automatically switch you over to the next live event, I just didn't want to miss anything, so I never waited long enough lol.

Did it end up ever switching from race to race automatically? I would just exit out when the moto was done and then select the next one and wait on it to start. I was curious if it was going to automatically switch you over to the next live event, I just didn't want to miss anything, so I never waited long enough lol.

Not for me. Just ended. I was using my laptop, so I had to just refresh the page and on I went. Not a big deal, but anyway.

I had issues with Firefox and the plug in crashing. I switched to the dreaded Internet Explorer and it ran perfectly. I was able to log in on multiple devices, show you could probably share the login info like Netflix and split the cost

Back