East Rutherford SX

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Definitely some bar banging going on along with other shinanigans in the heats, semis, and LCQs...

Is savatgy gonna get DQ'd? ?!?!?! He cut the track. Or will there be factory boy favoritism at stake here? "Oh he...entered ....uh...back in the safest place he could of....even though...he.....uh....cut out about 6 seconds of the track!"

How did savatgy get 3rd? Was timing and scoring that jacked up? Had him in like 7th....

That track must be treacherous! Osborne looked like he was struggling to throw a one hander over that triplle. How smooth these guys ride, if they're sketchy/jagged that probably means I couldn't even walk on the track.

Although!!! This is an exciting race tonight. Yard sales galore, these guys are struggling!

Last edited:
Vitalmx is gonna meltdown. Omfg.

OH my F_______ G------/D !!!!

"Let Brock bye"

I don't care how you swing it. It happened. Musquin moved over. No way that was a mistake. That huge of a mistake.

He moved over. Wow. I mean blatant. My god you can act better than that. I mean Act As in Hollywood act.

edcf3a82565f1af87304fa490ea8ef44_-showers-with-cold-water-cold-water-faucet-clipart_402-299.jpeg

Hot and cold Tomac finds the cold again. But it's not over yet...

Toesmack goes down. And he didn't even look like he was in a hurry to get up. He just mentally screwed himself.

Hay Hershey,

That's you clearing the CG [whoa--this ain't the vet forum] out of your mouth!!! Lmao

ET bagged it for sure!!!! MM was PISSED before his interview, did you see him overy by the stage flailing his arms and yelling? I don't mind the team orders but for everyone to brag about CG getting a win???? NOT!

If CG wins the championship by 4 points or more I will never say he didn't win the championship by being the most consistent rider, ET's mechanical and all. But 3 points or less after Vegas.....ET was the most consistent "racer" of the series and should have the title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back