East Rutherford SX

Is Joey S going to pull it out in the lites? He seems like a head case, once he gets passed he can't answer, Hill won the west the same way I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Props to Dungey staying cool when it counts. Not so much on Tomac's inability to deal with the pressure.

I wish Marvin would've went ahead and won last night. I like Dungey but he's on his way out and I've always like Marvin and I think he'll end up putting in 10 more years if healthy! Go MM25!

If Grant had to let Tomac by, or Webb had to let Reed by........no matter what, it would happen. Those teams are out there to get the #1 plate. No different than ANY other form of motorsports racing for a Championship.

They said MM signed a 2 year deal, nothing about Dungey. Possible for him to be looking at a different ride next year?

761b86ef986ffe6d5e8f709cfde8b11a.jpg

Okay one more

Is Joey S going to pull it out in the lites? He seems like a head case, once he gets passed he can't answer, Hill won the west the same way I guess.

I think he was docked to 9th for not entering the track where he left. He cut the track. He's no longer points leader....

Back