The Baker factory

When you listen to Reed he is constantly saying that, in his mind he always wants to do more...even when he used to win. Plus he always talks about his love of the sport and being at the track.
Reed ain't no Carmichael, Villopoto or Dungey

The Baker Factory is too grueling to be sustained long-term. This is evidenced by the abbreviated careers of superstars who clearly want reprieve in exchange for a reasonable lifestyle.

Plus given the inherent risk of motocross, the flourishing public awareness of the consequences of repetitive head trauma repetitive 'wear and tear' that comes with being a professional athlete, it's no surprise many are willing to trade an abbreviated professional career for their health and livelihood.

In fact, I don't blame them. I'd do the same thing. So cheers to them.

Lets see about Reedy,

He has won an MX title, betting on himself and earned 1 million off of that insurance policy he bought in 09
He is 5th all time in podiums in MX ahead of RV
He is a 2x SX champ on 450 and 1x on 250
He is 4th on the all time SX list ahead of RV and Dungey
He had a 25 race podium streak that as of last year was not beaten until march by Dungey
He has had 11 consecutive seasons with a 450 SX win, no one else has matched that
He has finished second in the 450SX Class Championship six times, is the only rider in 450SX Class history to finish runner-up on three different brands
He has over 200 SX starts putting him in the top 3 riders ever to do that
He has the 2nd most seasons with a top 3 finish
I cant find the stats for the most consecutive starts in SX but a few years back before injuries plagued him, he had the most.

He isnt the best but he certainly deserves the title of champion and will be considered one of the all time greats in many respects.

Im not going to go on a 24 hour picture posting marathon here...... lol

Your signature is annoying as hell. Can you condense it? use this format:

Sponsor1 | Sponser2 | Sponser3 | DungeyH8R | Electrician | Sh!tFenderTrailerCleaner | FireExtingisherExpert | BogusBeater | PushOverBikes | FlipperOffer | That's beacuse you are DHDS01!! The Pr pin cusion.

All that in 2 lines, not half a page.

Sponsor1 | Sponser2 | Sponser3 | DungeyH8R | Electrician | Sh!tFenderTrailerCleaner | FireExtingisherExpert | BogusBeater | PushOverBikes | FlipperOffer | That's beacuse you are DHDS01!! The Pr pin cusion.

Turn em off:

upload_2017-5-10_11-1-14.png

Nope....not as effective.

Smart man right there, take note Mr Baker.

Dont be a hater!

Lets see about Reedy,

He has won an MX title, betting on himself and earned 1 million off of that insurance policy he bought in 09
He is 5th all time in podiums in MX ahead of RV
He is a 2x SX champ on 450 and 1x on 250
He is 4th on the all time SX list ahead of RV and Dungey
He had a 25 race podium streak that as of last year was not beaten until march by Dungey
He has had 11 consecutive seasons with a 450 SX win, no one else has matched that
He has finished second in the 450SX Class Championship six times, is the only rider in 450SX Class history to finish runner-up on three different brands
He has over 200 SX starts putting him in the top 3 riders ever to do that
He has the 2nd most seasons with a top 3 finish
I cant find the stats for the most consecutive starts in SX but a few years back before injuries plagued him, he had the most.

He isnt the best but he certainly deserves the title of champion and will be considered one of the all time greats in many respects.

Im not going to go on a 24 hour picture posting marathon here...... lol
Ya know, he is just not fun to watch. He dissed the Ktm challenge kids and well I like Coke and I think I saw him drinking a pepsi product.

Nope. Not my champion.

Back